republicans could lose a whole generation of young people.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 28, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Who has gotten us into all these alleged wars that we allegedly can't win for the past 60 or so years?

#31     Nov 30, 2012
  2. liberals are a cross between over-educated idiots and children.

#32     Nov 30, 2012
  3. liberals jumping up and down saying we should "do something".

#33     Nov 30, 2012
  4. So are you implying that the OP ISN'T an angry, old white man?

He's older than the rest of us and can't waste an hour without spamming a new thread about some other pet peeve of his?

#34     Nov 30, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I'm not implying; just asking a question.

#35     Nov 30, 2012
  6. The problem with kids and liberalism is they have zero concept of money. They don't understand the underlying forces that drive up the cost of goods and services that directly effect them.

=======================

How can they understand taxes when they get refunds more than they paid in taxes?

How can they understand taxes when they get ebt cards or free housing or heating assistance?

--------------

The most common purchase of a young kid is a cell phone, I'd bet they haven't the foggiest clue of the taxes on a phone plan. They either have the money or not. They are not going to protest taxes on the phone service to make it cheaper. They don't care.

This scenario plays out time and time again with everything they buy. They have no concept of money.

They get a traffic ticket, never pay it and keep driving. The fines keep adding up. They have no idea the cost of anything. When their pittance of a paycheck is gone one hour after they cash it, they just say "dang" or "oh well".

You know what that idiot former son in law of mine said a while back?

He had money left over from his check. I asked "What do you think about that?" He said "I don't have enough bills". I said "did you ever think about saving it?" He said "what for?"

How'd that work out for him? Well I'll tell you. A few years later he filed bk.
    Do you think he cares? Nope.

#36     Nov 30, 2012
  7. Of course you are...You are back to implying that only old white Republicans are of the "angry" type...while a guy like Free Thinker who runs around this place spamming for his own demented agenda gets a free pass.

#37     Nov 30, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Thank you for thinking for me, brother Denner.
    Are you an angry old white man?

There's lots of angry old democrats.
    Hope this helps you, but I'm the type who will let you decide what you need to think.
    Have fun.

#38     Nov 30, 2012
  9. I hope FT doesn't have you guys on ignore. FT, please don't do that. None of my business of course, but it just looks weak. Don't let their silly word games and mind games bother you.

#39     Nov 30, 2012
  10. Brother Sam, both sides will want to thing the other side is more angry, and since I guess my viewpoint can't matter, since I'm on one of those sides I guess, it still seems that there are more angry R's than D's. So much hatred, anger, name calling, grade school verbiage, it is just sad.

I apologize for the terrible grammar in the sentence abovve.

#40     Nov 30, 2012