republicans cant wait to start another war with iran.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 6, 2012.

1. rew

rew

You are welcome to contribute to a charity that insures poor people from tornado damage. Which I am sure you will do, given your obvious deep concern.

#11     Mar 6, 2012
  2. i do through my taxes. thats what government is for. you havent answered the question. are you going to force people to buy private insurance?

#12     Mar 6, 2012
  3. Are you going to answer Free Thinker's question ?Do you support Obamacare's health insurance mandate ? Only a few words in your post needs to be changed to make it a supportive argument for the health insurance mandate

#13     Mar 6, 2012
  4. rew

rew

I would not *force* people to buy insurance, that's what Democrats do. I would say that if you want to be covered against a loss caused by severe weather you should buy insurance. You should also buy (or grow) your own food, pay your own heating bills, etc.

It's Democrats who say that adults should not have to pay their own damn bills.

#14     Mar 6, 2012

5. And if something unusually bad happens, tough shit, you're on your own. What do think this is? A country based on Christianity?

Psychopaths also have no sympathy.

#15     Mar 6, 2012
  6. "republicans cant wait to start another war with iran"

Pardon me but when was the first one?

#16     Mar 6, 2012
  7. Institutional moral hazard into every aspect of life is what breeds psychopaths not systems of personal responsibility and voluntary charity.

#17     Mar 6, 2012
  8. First of, Ron Paul is not a racist as of now.
    Why would you ever think that racism would be a problem for an old guard GOP like Trent Lot , O'Donnell and many others.
    When he is calling them out on corruption, unnecessary wars etc, that is the beef they have with Ron Paul.

#18     Mar 6, 2012
  9. rew

rew

Psychopaths like to boss other people around. Like Democrats do. I'm all in favor of private charity. And so is Ron Paul. Using the government to steal on your behalf is not charity.

#19     Mar 7, 2012
  10. As if most Pubs give a shit about racism. Santorum is an open bigot with slurs coming from his mouth on video. Romney supports a deeply racist religion and no matter what he believes he will have to contend with that. Gingrich is plain old batshit when it comes to anyone who isn't as fat, pasty or slimy as him. This represents 90 percent of a collapsing political party.
    And then there's Ron Paul. Who in 40 years in public eye has never been caught uttering one racial slur on video or audio. Who's policies are actually most beneficial to minorities ( drug war, foreign policy, etc).
    Yeah. He's the racist.

#20     Mar 7, 2012