republicans bash obama for not keeping promises.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Have to go with you on this. The teaparty has destroyed the Rep party, ala Todd Akin and crew. Obama is simply going along with what the Country wants. Marriage equality, fairness for our Military personnel, things like that.

#31     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Does the country want african-style poverty too?

#32     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes I admit it. It was when I saw that picture of you. A short fat bald guy wearing a pee wee Herman suit and riding his Vespa.

#33     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

It is but our poor dumb leftist drones are incapable of admitting it.

#34     Sep 7, 2012
  5. It is usually those gay bashing, what a real man would do types who were either molested or are molesters, or never gain the approval of their father. Since Luke has posted a negative view of his father, we must conclude the latter.

#35     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I always thought it was the cross dressers in nursing drag.

#36     Sep 7, 2012
  7. I see you left off the daddy issues.:)

I know I am being unfair to you Luke, you are a skilled technician, and really have no business being in a conversation with a medical professional. I have some calls to make, so I am going to leave you alone now.

But, I'll be back:D

#37     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Starting to wonder. Too many references to gays, cross dressing and the like.

And, do you really know where and how RCG lives, or are you just making up crazy things? Did you two have a real life relationship at some point? How can you know such things otherwise?

Was interested in hearing your response about your working career. Is it with an airline or private? Do you choose how much you work each month? I discount what RCG says, because of your guy's little battle, but am interested.

#38     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mostly because I don't have any.

By lying to me over and over?
    THIS is why I keep handing your head to you on a platter. You think you have some sort of special skill only a genius could perform.
    Creditors bothering you again?
    I thought you were joining the National Guard for extra income.

#39     Sep 7, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So now YOU are the arbiter of "too many"?

Again, you're hundreds of posts behind. He's admitted to where he lives.
    A rarity, considering he usually just lies his fat ass off.

I answered already
    Private
    In some respects yes but for the most part no
    anyone who knows that compulsive liar as well as some of us do would be a fool to take anything he says at face value.

#40     Sep 7, 2012