republicans bash obama for not keeping promises.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. We agree on both, I keep these idiots in full view to see what the regressive talking point of the day is.

#21     Sep 7, 2012
  2. OK, I'll probably regret this, but again, why all the concern about being a health care professional? We should all be happy we have jobs, or make a good living trading, whatever is best for each of us. Disagreeing with someone's political views is ok I guess, but the obsession about his line of work is odd.

#22     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet, according to you, you're doing it here daily.

Contradict yourself much? (that's a rhetorical question moron)

#23     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Spare time Luke, not to be confused with real time. I know you cannot tell the difference, consider the Appalachia thing and all.

#24     Sep 7, 2012
  5. He has some masculinity issues. These stem from long standing daddy issues. All documented if you care to research it.:)

#25     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another duck and cover under semantics. Run RCG run...

#26     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the "male" nurse? :D Really?

#27     Sep 7, 2012
  8. The idea that somehow only the republicans have shifted to more extreme positions is beyond laughable.

Obama himself has made dramatic shifts to the extreme left since his election. He was against gay marriage, then he was for it. He repealed don't ask, don't tell, a policy implemented by bill clinton.

He decided that a duly enacted law, the Defense of Marriage Act, would no longer be observed or respected by the government, in effect giving himself power to annul acts of congress.

He issued a radical directive forcing religious institutions to violate their religious doctrine by providing free abortifants and contraceptives.

He issued another order in effect granting amnesty to illegal immigrants, despite having no legal authority to do so.

He pushed through an auto bailout program that violated the rights of bondholders and was nothign but a payaoff to the UAW.

I could go on for pages and that is just the President. The head of the DNC is a hyper-partisan shrill harpie who regularly lashes out with vicious personal attacks on conservatives and republicans.

Republicans have moved to the right, just not as far right as democrats have moved left. And you know what/ I don;t care. They are doing what politicla parties should do, which is reflect the views of their members. It is not an accident that elderly RINOs like Dick lugar are being defeated. Voters are sick of their brand of "go along to get along" log rolling. It put us in the mess we're in now. Is it so terrible to have leaders who stand for something and are prepared to defend it?

#28     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

You're carrying some real baggage there, aren't you, Lucrum? You must have been really traumatized at some point in your life.

#29     Sep 7, 2012
  10. earth to AAAintheBeltway. anybody home in alternate reality?

#30     Sep 7, 2012