republicans bash obama for not keeping promises.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 7, 2012.

1. no kidding. he is too stupid to know he has been on ignore for close to a year and still hasnt figured it out. lol.

#11     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Figured it out? You stupid ignorant fuck. I've not only known it I know exactly when you did it and why. LOL

Hey RCG and mrs bill, here is your opportunity to tell not so free thinker what a fucking coward he is for using ignore. Don't be afraid, he's all bark and no bite.

#12     Sep 7, 2012
  3. I do think, mrs luke, that it makes no sense to put anyone on ignore. Just don't log into P&R, easy enough. Just how I feel.

#13     Sep 7, 2012
  4. i look at it differently. i simply dont waste time on worthless people.

#14     Sep 7, 2012
  5. For me, it is a time saver, if nothing else. I can forgo the drudgery of Matt Drudge, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush, and just come straight here.

These idiots will quickly cover the talking points of the regressives, and when on the rare occasion I meet one in real life I can quickly save even more time by going the other way.

No worries tho, this election ended a couple days ago. Now is just the unfolding process.

#15     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...you admit you're a spineless coward? LOL

#16     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Um, I admit that I don't have time to waste on fools.

#17     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Agree on the election, and we can disagree with civility about the ignore button. Nice lesson to some others on here.

#18     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should get a better job, so you don't have to work all night and sleep most of the day. Then you'll have more time.

#19     Sep 7, 2012
  10. I will never have time to engage regressives. They are looking backward, the rest of the world is looking forwards. The choice is obvious.

#20     Sep 7, 2012