Republican wants to return to "good ol' days"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Apr 21, 2010.

1. "You know, before we all started having health care, in the olden days, our grandparents, they would bring a chicken to the doctor. They would say I'll paint your house.... In the old days that's what people would do to get health care with their doctors. Doctors are very sympathetic people. I'm not backing down from that system."

In the olden days days, people did not have indoor plumbing, no air conditioning, women didn't have the right to vote, no child labor laws, slavery, shorter life expectancy, etc.

I truly wish people like the woman in the video would go to go live in a really strict Amish community...and find out how great the "olden days" truly are...

#11     Apr 22, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

The latest whistling past the graveyard from Wallet, watching teabag cretins and lunatics drag his party down to rock bottom.

#12     Apr 22, 2010
  3. Want to know how someone really has a low IQ? They are not perspicacious enough to think of eloquent nouns and adjectives to convey themselves, so they perpetually use profanity.

Kut2k2...I just searched your last 25 posts and out of 25 of them, only 2 didnt contain profanity or insulting someone. (And the two that were clean, were kind of borderline at that) So when I see someone like that, who perpetually just swears over and over and the only contribution they make is to put others down, then yes...I believe I am more intelligent than this type of person.

I do not think I am one of the smartest in the world, but I do consider myself smarter than average. On the stanford-binet IQ test, I scored 132 which is the lowest score you get and still get accepted into mensa. (Not sure if its still 132, but was last time I checked.) I am not saying this to brag, but hopefully to humble you so maybe you can clean up your filthy language, and engage us like a grown man. Currently you speak as though you are 14.

I promise you that if you print out what you wrote and show it to 10 random strangers and ask them how old they think the writer is, not one would say over 18.

It's perfectly ok to speak simply though on a forum like this because its understandable that many people on here do not have masters degrees. I myself and several others here try to speak simply for the people that do not understand the vocabulary of college level degree holders and for the people that English is not their first language. I normally would not judge someone as less intelligent if they spoke simply as I know for one example there is a really smart guy on here with a doctorate and I've heard people call him stupid as well. What gives away the people with low or average IQs is the persistant use of profanity and everyone with a high IQ knows it. So think about cleaning up your language, so people can at least THINK you have the mentality of an adult.

#13     Apr 22, 2010
  4. aegis

aegis

+1

#14     Apr 22, 2010
  5. Holy fuck!!

1 out of your last 100 post didn't have some sort of Biblical reference in it.

#15     Apr 22, 2010
  6. maxpi

maxpi

uhhh, how is it that I'm supposed to pay for people's healthcare if they shoot up and share needles, take it up the @ss and get diseased, live on coca cola and burgers, don't look before crossing, etc? If they wanna die they can die, I don't get what is so bad about letting people do what they want to do... jeez... there are outcomes for actions. You don't see me posting filthy language like you do, there probably is an outcome for you... and may it come soon, and not cost me $ :)

#16     Apr 22, 2010
  7. 151

Just curious, but how do YOU know how one can or can not contract HIV?

#17     Apr 23, 2010
  8. Glad to satisfy your curiousity. I know because I read. Here's some basic reading material for you

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/transmission.htm

If you do a search at www.google.com for 'HIV transmission', you can find a lot of good information. Just type those words into the search box and press enter, then click on one of the top few resulting links. You must be willing to read a bit to get information this way. It's not the same as getting information the way peil does - that is, by burning incense and chanting in a darkened room and getting the information straight from god.

This should help, unless you're someone like peil, who believes that AIDS is god's curse on homosexuals.

As the rest of the world moves forward, propelled by the knowledge provided to us by the sciences, people like peil (I'll exclude you until I hear some idiot Spaghetti Monster mumbo-jumbo coming out of your mouth) languish in a superstition-filled world in which ghosts roam the halls, faggots go to hell and a benevolent god performs miracles like The Holocaust.

#18     Apr 23, 2010
  9. Yeah, there is absolutely no reading in the bible. Those 2,000 pages are all blank and I just put my head on the book and information seeps into my brain. (Zero for one)

Guess you are not reading that much. You just described paganism. (Zero for two)

AIDS is the result of sin. Obeying Gods law is there to protect you from these things and keep you safe. Its not a curse on them, its a result of their own actions. They brought it on themselves. (Zero for three)

Propelled by atmoic bombs that have actually been used on people, advanced weapons that have killed more people in the last 100 years then in all of history combined, the specialized breeding and unleashing of killer bees(not so many people killed by those, but thought i would throw that in there). Automobiles which kill 1.3 million people worldwide each year(guess thats almost 100 million or so in the last 100 years then). Pesticides sprayed on our food that ends up running off into our drinking water and lets not forget the internet. It connects us to the world, but disconnects us from each other. People feel so free to hate on their side of the screen as they dont have to look the other person in the eye when they talk smack. Women & children are exploited all over the world, so some perverts can look at naked pictures of them performing lewd acts. We also have TVs as well as computers that keep us locked up inside the box we call home. How many of you people out there can tell me the first names of all your neighbors? Not many I bet.
    (Zero for four now)

The holocaust was caused by Hitler...not God.
    (Zero for five)

So when you said that the rest of the world was moving forward, were you implying that was a good thing? Because from where I stand, it doesnt look so good. Seems like we are not really moving forward, but moving backwards. At least when the country was united under God, people were happier, more social, more polite and just all around nice people.

Please tell me how believing that you used to be a monkey somehow improves your life for the better.

Whatever your answer is, it will probably be wrong though. Look how many statements you got wrong in that last post.

#19     Apr 23, 2010