Republican wants to return to "good ol' days"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Apr 21, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

2. Surely democrats cant be stupid enough to believe that she was actually saying we should use chickens for health insurance. I mean come on. You really have to have the comprehension skills of a 4 year old to think thats what she was saying.

You people cant understand that what she was trying to say is that if people deal with doctors directly, hospital bills will not be as high as they are because doctors are more compassionate to sick people than they are to rich insurance companies?

She wants the good ol' days of inexpensive doctors, not that we bring chickens to the E.R. to pay for healthcare.

Wow. I cant believe I actually have to explain this.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

She said it twice in two separate forums, you teabagged cocksucker.

When did the dumbest assholes like you get the impression you're the smartest people in the world? What a fucking joke. I could multiply your evident IQ by 3 and still not reach triple digits.

Do the world a favor and go play in heavy traffic, you inbred waste of space.

4. The only thing about having someone on ignore is that when he's quoted, you can still see the latest garbage that comes spewing out of his mouth. Speaking of stupid, do you still believe that you can contract AIDS if someone who's HIV positive coughs near you? That's what you were saying last week.

With your IQ, I'd be really careful about trying to work the word 'stupid' into a sentence. I do notice that you've started using a spell checker to catch your ridiculous spelling errors.

5. Another kiddie thread throwing childish insults. I guess these interchanges serve some useful purpose to the owners.

6. Wallet

Wallet

7. This is just a case of telling the voters what they want to believe about the 'good old days', Sarah Palin does it, this candidate is just doing the same.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9o8lVWWDac&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9o8lVWWDac&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"On Monday Lowden appeared on a local TV programme, where she was asked about a mildly eccentric suggestion she had made that patients should haggle and barter with their doctors to save money on their medical bills. As you can see from the video clip above, she replied:

"You know, before we all started having health care, in the olden days, our grandparents, they would bring a chicken to the doctor. They would say I'll paint your house.... In the old days that's what people would do to get health care with their doctors. Doctors are very sympathetic people. I'm not backing down from that system.""

Prior to the start of social programs with FDR, these pea pickers did not have much to "barter".
    [​IMG]

8. Hello

Hello

9. kut2k2

kut2k2

You are the idiot. Doctors can't pay their malpractice premiums with the barter system. Some doctors already find a way to cut their patients' bills by simply not charging for some services or medications; others got into medicine specifically to make money and will tell you to go to hell if you try to haggle over their prices. And hospitals will laugh at you if you tried to barter with them.

You "let them eat cake" motherfuckers act as if you're trying to help poor people when you really just want them to all die off and go away. I've never seen such acute sociopaths as populate this forum, the teabaggers "movement" and American greedy-and-selfish-beyond-sanity conservatives in general.

[​IMG]

10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Could anybody besides some spoiled, pampered rich bitch spout such inane crap with a straight face? You can't make this stuff up.

#10     Apr 22, 2010