Republican Vote Fraud and Crime Annals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by L-Kabong, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I have to deduce that the opposite is the case with AAA: His self importance is the result of accolades and hard won trophies showered upon by others. Since he is not reading this, can anyone kindly share with me AAA's real life achievements and awards?

#21     Sep 9, 2012
  2. No response at all. No surprise.

#22     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well for one he's infinitely more intelligent well read and articulate than you'll ever be.

#23     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Several years ago, maybe 7 or so, AAA was posting some really good ideas, had some plans to end the Iraq war, and actually made some sense. And, for those keeping track, yes, I did use another moniker back then, so shoot me.

This time around, I see that he has been taken adrift by the right. Not a bad thing overall, since we're all entitled to pick which side of the Titanic we choose to stand. Just so very noticeable in AAA's case.

I don't think there were many accolades or awards, I may be wrong, just a monumental shift in his leanings, at least as seen by his responses.

#24     Sep 9, 2012
  5. That's merely silly speculation. You have knowledge of our backgrounds.
    You simply like to insult those whose political views you find disagreeable, and
    support those with whom you feel a kinship.

You need to edit your sentences and insert proper punctuation, btw.

Be well, and have a good night.

#25     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

How do you know YOU'RE not making silly speculation.
    It only seems that way to ET's bleeding hearts.

Oh yeah? All your fellow flaming liberals who are constantly fucking up spelling grammar and the like claim it's not important. Which is it?

#26     Sep 9, 2012

7. Oh yeah? All your fellow flaming liberals who are constantly fucking up spelling grammar and the like claim it's not important. Which is it?
    [/QUOTE]

1) How do you know you ARE NOT making silly speculations? And how do YOU KNOW that it only seems that way to those who you deem BLEEDING HEARTS? Have you canvassed all the BLEEDING HEARTS?

2) Yeah! That would be "spelling, (comma) and the like"

When someone makes a comment regarding relative intelligence and education, the manner in which the comment is delivered is an intrinsic factor in evaluating the comment. So when you offer your view of a superior intelligence and learnedness of one over the other, your defects in delivery undermine your assertion.

In addition, the use of profanity is a signal of frustration and anger, is counterproductive and has no place in a civilized discourse. I cordially invite you to interact in this forum in a civil and respectful fashion and urge you to refrain from irate outbursts and ad hominem attacks on fellow ET members.

#27     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

This thing the Democrats have about ID's is something else. Essentially it's just a rerun of the idea that in Liberalspeak, "Racist" == anybody that wins an argument with a Liberal.

It's minor compared to the illogic inherent in the idea that 1) The Federal Public Sector has to borrow 40% of it's debt payments and 2) the answer is more government!!!

I really do think that it's over for the US of A. True, the debt is held mostly by the public workers pension funds, and who gives a rats' ass about that unionized bunch of looters anyhow.. but when the interest rates go higher and the Federal Public Sector has to borrow 100% of it's debt payments then even liberals might be able to do the math and know that it's over... but they will be blaming Bush or something anyhow so it really doesn't matter if/when they actually get it because they appeal to irrational voters that think with their feelings...

One of my biggest questions is: Why does the government of the greatest economy ever dreamed of in all the history of the earth have to borrow money?

#28     Sep 9, 2012
  9. He likes men.

#29     Sep 10, 2012

10. 1) How do you know you ARE NOT making silly speculations? And how do YOU KNOW that it only seems that way to those who you deem BLEEDING HEARTS? Have you canvassed all the BLEEDING HEARTS?

2) Yeah! That would be "spelling, (comma) and the like"

When someone makes a comment regarding relative intelligence and education, the manner in which the comment is delivered is an intrinsic factor in evaluating the comment. So when you offer your view of a superior intelligence and learnedness of one over the other, your defects in delivery undermine your assertion.

In addition, the use of profanity is a signal of frustration and anger, is counterproductive and has no place in a civilized discourse. I cordially invite you to interact in this forum in a civil and respectful fashion and urge you to refrain from irate outbursts and ad hominem attacks on fellow ET members.

[/QUOTE]

So far, no rightie has given the definition of what a "bleeding heart" is.

#30     Sep 10, 2012