Republican training video finally made public!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, May 1, 2009.

1. You're right and it's been that way for as long as I can remember. Which came fisrt, the chicken or the egg? But now, it's worse than ever. I can understand the Repubs being pissed, but why all the hate from the left. You won! You won in a huge way, yet it's still nothing but pure vile coming from your side. Why such overkill? What is it that you're so afraid of?

#11     May 1, 2009
  2. What hate from the left; the hate I see is spewed daily by Fox, and Rush and others who lead the REPUBLICANS. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black; you need to get a grip.

Let's see some examples.

Seneca

#12     May 1, 2009
  3. Really? Just take a look at some of that "pure vile" and any number of baseless allegations coming from the kooks on the Right in this forum alone. Then go to Fox's Fairly Unbalanced for a second helping. I'm all for legitimate criticism. I really am. But when some of your goons exhibit a complete lack of intellectual integrity, it's hard not to push back with equal vigor. And sometimes it can be quite funny.

Action - Reaction

#13     May 1, 2009
  4. I think this is as good a place as any to end my appearances in the political forum. The futility of it all has just become too much. It's become like watching a team win the world series in a 4 game sweep, 10-0 every game and when asked how they feel, they start bitching about a bad call the ump made 4 months prior. It's absurd!
    I leave with no real malice, but it's just taking up too much space in my head and I really need to get focused on some other things. Good trades to all!

#14     May 1, 2009
  5. Why tell everyone you are leaving?

Why not just leave quietly...

You do have malice, or you wouldn't have wasted time grinding your ax...

#15     May 1, 2009
  6. I've always liked CO(for obvious reasons). But I have never understood the ET headstone post.

If you like it then hang

If you don't then go.

However I will say that I thought that CO was a moderate contributor to the never-ending debate.

From the famous French Foreign Legion:

When you fall, my friend
    Another friend will emerge
    From the shadows
    To take your place.

#16     May 1, 2009

7. I promise to behave and not take a wrecking ball to the Politics and Religion forum (wink wink). It is going to be hard with all the sitting ducks lying around.

#17     May 1, 2009