Republican Senator Larry Craig of Idaho Arrested For Lewd Conduct in Men's Room

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Craigs story is obvious bullshit and here's the proof. Listening to the taped police "interview" with him he claims to have a "wide stance" in the stall as the reason for playing footsie with the cop. Probably bullshit, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that. Then he goes on to say the reason his hand was going under the divider was to pick up a piece of toilet paper. Are you f'n kiddin' me? You're in a public restroom and you decide to pick up a piece of shit paper from the f'n floor.
    The guy is obviously a closet homo. Not a crime! He like to troll the public restrooms for cock. A minor crime, but more disgusting than anything else. Worst of all he abuses his power by being a hypocrite. Hang his f'n ass for that, and that alone. That said, the prick has plenty of company on both sides of the isle.

#41     Aug 30, 2007
  2. Turok

Turok

CO:
    >...he claims to have a "wide stance" in the stall as
    >the reason for playing footsie with the cop.

Let's just say that I have a "wide stance" in the stall as a matter of discussion. I can assure you that I (and any other generally straight guy) would narrow the fuc* out of my stance once I realized that my foot was approaching the the foot of the guy in the next stall.

Footsie in the men's room... no thanks.

Got no problem with him being gay. Got no problem with him being in the closet as long as he isn't hypocritical (which he has been).

JB

#42     Aug 30, 2007
  3. Yeah, it must be tough being a conservative in the US, much easier to be a Democrat .

Since they stand for nothing, other than being in power, they, much like the Soviets of old, are free to tell any lie,(( "I did not have sex with that young woman, Miss Lewinski" - Clinton, perjured himself, suborned perjury (Lewinski), tampered with witnesses, obstructed justice, used the IRS to investigate his enemies ( Ken Starr - who, by the way received a refund after a $5million investigation) - and yet still not found guilty by the Democrap led Senate)) break any promise, (Vote us into Congress in 2006 and we'll get us out of Iraq ) or change their minds at any time they please to get political gain (voted into office) ( "yes, I voted to go to Iraq, but at the time, I thought that meant that we would only go to war if the UN approved - John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, yada, yada), and never have to explain themselves, since nobody reeeeally expects them to honor what they say, nor have the light of the liberal press shine on them. Well, to honest, the press finally DID rail against Clinton after he left office and it was found that he and Hillary had stolen some furniture ( the horror).

Jeeze, why would ANYONE want to be a conservative in the US? Much better to be liberal, and when you get caught doing something seedy, it's a guaranteed spot on the lecture circuit at all the various Ivy League schools....

#43     Aug 30, 2007
  4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

huh? what debate? the debate about whether or not people should be able to freely solicit gay sex in airport bathrooms??

:p

#44     Aug 30, 2007
  5. pattersb

pattersb Guest

"family values" is bullshit... do you agree?

dimwits... or better yet, demwits...

#45     Aug 30, 2007
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

"I am not gay."

If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one cock, they don't call him bridge-builder. They call him cocksucker....

#46     Aug 30, 2007
  7. pattersb

pattersb Guest

This Scottish farmer walks into the neighborhood pub, and orders a whiskey.

A Scottish old timer in Scotland, in a bar, talking to a young man.

Old Man:

"Lad, look out there to the field. Do ya see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands, piled it for months. But do they call me McGregor-the-Fence-Builder? Nooo.."

Then the old man gestured at the bar.

"Look here at the bar. Do ya see how smooth and just it is? I planed that surface down by me own achin' back. I carved that wood with me own hard labor, for eight days. But do they call me McGregor-the-Bar-builder?

Nooo..."

Then the old man points out the window.

"Eh, Laddy, look out to sea. Do ya see that pier that stretches out as far as the eye can see? I built that pier with the sweat off me back. I nailed it board by board. But do they call me McGregor-the-Pier-Builder? Nooo... "

He orders another whiskey . "The pipe organ in the cathedral, have you heard that?", he asks aloud, "I made it with my own two hands, and it only took 10 of the best years of me life".

Then the old man looks around nervously, trying to make sure no one is paying attention.

"But ya fuck one sheep ..."

FOR THE RECORD: Craig sounds like he is innocent. But I don't expect any of you ghouls on the Left to apologize for your vicious attacks, ... that is after-all what you do.

:)

#47     Aug 31, 2007
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, the bullshit is that the "family values" preaching is just a pose, as verified by the Republican hypocrites who refuse to live by them.

retards ... or better yet, reptards ...

#48     Aug 31, 2007
  9. Why not focus on the real problem here.

Why are our elected officials allowed to commit crimes and not be fired immediately?

The bickering back and fourth about hypocrisy is idiotic. The Reps are hypocrites and so aren't the dems and nothing will change that.

#49     Aug 31, 2007
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Of course he is. That's why he is resigning. One Republican cocksucker (not that anything is wrong with that) less.... :)

P.S.: The party affiliation of Craig misteriously disappeared on Fox News, I wonder why?

#50     Aug 31, 2007