Republican Senator admits to extramarital affair WITH A WOMAN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Also he is a member of "Promise Keepers."

Sen. Ensign (R) is a longtime member of "Promise Keepers."

PROMISE 3
    A Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.

PROMISE 4
    A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.

Doh!

2. Illum

Illum

Guy banged his friend's wife, what a scum bag.

3. dsq

dsq

hes a born again jesus freak hypocrite douche bag.GOP family values-fuck thy neighbors wife right?do as i say not as i do-thats gop family values...hello larry craig,david vitter etc...

4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Gavin Newsome did the same thing.

To me the fact that the guy was in Promise Keepers doesnt mean very much, he's a shit head. Same standard should apply to Newsome too.

5. dsq

dsq

newsome isnt a hypocrite...he doesnt preach family values nor try to legislate them like gop dopes...the gop uses morality as a tenet yet they are hopeless on living up to these morals.

6. "Ensign is considered a leading voice among social conservatives in the GOP."

Social conservative... what a hypocrite.

At least it is not as bad as Idaho's Republican Senator Larry Craig who solicited gay sex at a bathroom:

[​IMG]

And certainly not as bad as evangelical preacher and leader of of the National Association of Evangelicals, Tom Haggard who solicited prostitute Mike Jones for homosexual sex and methamphetamines through a course of several years:

[​IMG]

7. Mercor

Mercor

Your defense is that the left can not be hypocrites because they have no morals.

8. bronks

bronks

I could give a rats ass about this thread. But Gavin Newsom IS the devil incarnate. I've posted this before so you've heard it here again.

You've all been warned.

9. dsq

dsq

no,dyslexic moron, democrats dont preach nor try to legislate morality and bs family values.Can u find a tall building please?

10. Ethics and Political Office? Oxymoron. Anyone claiming both at the same time is immediately suspect.

#10     Jun 17, 2009