Republican Sen. J. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina is Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Jun 26, 2003.

1. May you rest in peace, Senator. Thanks for a long commitment to our country.

Rest in peace.

2. May the final vestige of segregationist politics rest with him.

3. ttrader

ttrader

Kohanim?

4. YEE-HA!!!!!!!!!!
    FINALLY!!

The world is a better place!!!

5. I gotta agree with Brother bung... Stromtrooper was a piece of shit... Good riddance, I tell ya... :D

6. :confused: :confused:

HOW CAN YOU TELL HE WAS DEAD? HE LOOKED THE SAME IN LIKE 1980!:D

7. WHAT ABOUT THAT KKK MEMBER SEN ROBERT BRYD OF W. VA????

I guess it;s ok to be a a member of murdering racists as long as you are liberal in your other social policies??

8. LMAO!

Fuck Byrd, too!

May all of them rot in hell!

9. So young, so angry...Damn that Rap music!!!!

Bung: Im saying ths because I like you: You are way too young to be twisted and angry like this...Go trade, go get drunk nd live life like tomorrow is your last day....some day you are going to be right...Seriously though, you get o angry...your passion is admirable, but you may be putting too much stress on your heart at such a young age.:D

10. :D aw shucks, TM...thanks for the kind words! but don't worry -- i get my fair share of the finer, drunker things in life...

fortunately like the rest of us I do most of my venting here...and like most of us, i am very passionate about the things i care about.

i just love this country and hate it when the rest of the world hates us, and i hate having to blow >25% of tax revenue just to pay off deficit interest, etc...

As David Byrne said, "I wouldn't worry about me" :eek:

peace,
    -b

#10     Jun 27, 2003