Republican Party To Supporters: Go F*ck Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 18, 2007.

1. Here's what you said, looks like you're speaking for him.

Now back it up.......

#61     May 20, 2007
  2. nothing has changed from my first statement regarding this topic. ron paul asks for a new investigation of 9/11. i have heard others talk to him about certain theories and his reply has been "there are inconsistencies with the official story." it is that simple... why hiroshi can't get that is beyond me. (personally i think he does and is just acting stupid)

#62     May 21, 2007
  3. No, my point is that he's being suitably vague, and so are you.

Vague enough, that is, to tickle Cterz into believing that 'he's with them'....

I watched the Student Scholars video..... looks like you're relying on this as one of your sources. What a friggin joke. He's pandering to those nutterz, and they don't even see it, as you don't.

Keep on drinking that Ron Paul Koolaid....

:cool:

#63     May 21, 2007
  4. not sure what you are referring to ......"student scholars"? so hong kong, who is your candidate?

#64     May 21, 2007
  5. traderob

traderob

Never happen. These nuts will end their days in institutions ranting to thin air. No one can help them.

#65     May 21, 2007
  6. I am very sorry to hear of the plan to offer mexicans amenesty

I wonder what part of "illegal" is hard to understand.

Illegal immigrants are "illegal"....they should be sent back home. Legal immigrants are welcome in my country anytime. Welcome.

I will vote every one of the assholes who supported this measure out of office at my first opportunity.

I hope everyone else will too.

Illegals, get the message, go home....we don't need you selling drugs (or your female relatives) on American streets.

Couple of other things.

This is the United States. I don't want to see signs in Spanish on my streets. I don't want to hear you immigrants complain that you want your drivers license test in Spanish. Learn English you lazy bastards. I don't want to see your graffiti on highway overpasses. Go back home and deface your own country. If I have to, I will pick my own produce and wash my own dishes. I just need one or two of you friggin wetbacks to wash my car, do my gardening and cook my "In & Out" burgers. The rest of you can go home now.

Thank you
    Steve

#66     May 21, 2007
  7. LMAO... moderator.. now there's a joke.

#67     May 21, 2007
  8. Hey, I missed this post, sorry...

Student scholars for 9/11 truth - they were at a meeting with Ron and that's where he said on tape that he would work with Dennis Kucinich to reinvestigate..

My candidate? Don't know yet.

Like I said before, I like Ron too, agree with his policies, but think he's unelectable - unfortunately. He has no track record of working with both sides of the aisle to get positive results - votes his own way. Brave of him, but an ineffective method for a Prez. We'll see if he gets more backing, don't want to throw away a vote - maybe in the primaries would be ok, but later, nope. Wouldn't want the current crop of Dem candidates to win, now would we?

Guliani might be next - he's got a track record of getting things done. A Republican - although NOT a conservative - working in NYC, not exactly a conservative stronghold...

Romney next - also a track record as Gov, working both sides.

The rest, so far seem to be also rans....

#68     May 21, 2007