Republican Party To Supporters: Go F*ck Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 18, 2007.

1. LMAO, so you're saying that you don't spin?

Ok, so here's a straight question, yes or no answer only, if you can - does he support your position that it was an inside job?

And does he specifically state what he thinks needs to be investigated? - remember, I said specifics....

What do you think, again specifically, needs to be reinvestigated?

What do YOU think,specifically, that HE wants to reinvestigate, if he hasn't stated it yet?

Specific answers would be, for example - he believes that 9/11 was an inside job; he believes that our foreign policy was much more to blame for 9/11 than the Commission Report stated; he believes that Clinton's admin is largely to blame for 9/11 because they didn't go after Al Quaeda vigorously enough with our military assets, rather than choosing to drag them into court;
    he believes that Bush lied to get us into Iraq; he doesn't know what to believe.

Other answers exist if you have them....

#51     May 20, 2007
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Ive seen for a fact Paul talk about the New World Order - that a common faction crossing Politics and Industry plan to amalgamate the world into a One World Government.

I also agree, Paul doesn't explicitly endorse 911 conspiracy theories because it could alienate the public.

He's well aware of the Hegelian dialectic, the political history behind it and admits our Gov may use it on us in the future.

Hes total antiestablishment, total anti-Fed (exposes them all the time), admits the neocons descend from Trotskyites and is the only politician to my knowledge that will EVEN SPEAK about the North American Union.

Clearly he's not doing this for the votes.

So your suggestion Pauls playing the 911 Truth Movement for suckers doesn't hold much water.

#52     May 20, 2007
  3. PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE conjecture......

Or have you spoken to him personally on your secret phone line????

#53     May 20, 2007
  4. Another thread ruined by the conspiracy theorist moonbats. One of these days they're going to get sick of being wrong... (hopefully). :(

#54     May 20, 2007
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Whats conjecture?

Pauls non endorsement of 911 theories?

Or his refrain due to fear of alienation?

Post links to prove your point.

#55     May 20, 2007
  6. Instead, let's do this, since you made these claims first.

Post links to prove YOUR point.

Or, post the number of you and Ron's secret phone line so I can call him myself and confirm.....

#56     May 20, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

You're a little confused here.

Where did I claim to speak on behalf of Paul Re 911 conspiracy theories?? I didn't.

Just state your case in plain english.

#57     May 20, 2007
  8. Great post. I was reflecting on that today after getting a bill from the IRS. John Edwards is right about there being two Americas, but he's wrong about what they are. There is one America for law-abiding people who work, pay their taxes and live responsibly. They are shafted at every turn and the authorities relish the chance to throw the book at them. The other America is composed of those in the underground economy, the illegals, all those immigrants who no one is quite sure how they got here, the gangbangers and politicians. The normal rules don't apply to them. They thumb their noses at things like obeying the law, taxes, jury duty, car insurance and paying for health care.

#58     May 20, 2007
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Hit the nail on the head AAA.

#59     May 20, 2007
  10. ME confused !!! LMAO

Look, all I'm doing is asking questions, trying to get some clarification on his policies.

He wants a reinvestigation - why? is my question. What specifically does he believe needs to be reinvestigated? Can you answer that? All I've seen is evasion from you and Rat. For a couple of guys that back him so strongly, you don't seem to be able to answer. Just troll tactics from Rat, and you're nibbling around the edges......

I seem to remember that YOU made the statement that he wasn't going to comment about 9/11, for fear of bad press, or something similar..... You wouldn't call that speaking for him?

So, now it's up to YOU to prove your point......

#60     May 20, 2007