Republican Party To Supporters: Go F*ck Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 18, 2007.

1. Wow, you are good, only thing I have been saying this for 3-4 years already. What we have in the USA is Fuckism. Fuck the working, middle class, law abiding citizens. All ~ 200 million of them.....

#31     May 20, 2007
  2. Tom Tancredo may be tough talking on immigration, but at the end Ron Paul is equally strong on it - stronger than any other candidate. Besides Tancredo supports maintaining 80+ bases on foreign soil and he's as pro Iraq war as one can get, which makes him part of the corrupt system.

Why shouldn't there be a new investigation on 911? We know the government lied about Iraqi WMD's so naturally we shouldn't trust them straightaway, that has nothing got to do with CT's.

#32     May 20, 2007
  3. moo

moo

TL, thanks for the Ron Paul links. His positions actually make a lot of sense, EXCEPT that he does not seem to support more LEGAL immigration.

No, it tries to explain things happening to real people in the real world. You would not suffer from this stupid paranoia, if you had taken some classes.

Sure. So why have the Americans voluntarily put themselves in a totally irresponsible fiscal situation by taking on debt as crazy? Do you also blame the housing bubble on illegal immigrants?

So-called globalization has been going on since the beginning of human history, and will continue to go on as long as the world has a free market economy. If you knew any economic history, you would know that lower paying jobs and industries have always been moving to cheaper countries. Has this resulted in widespread poverty?

And who are the owners of American corporations? Mostly American individuals. If you are too poor to own anything, you can only thank your own stupidity/laziness.

Wrong. Wages have been rising throughout American history. I wonder how stupid you have to be not to see this.

Wrong again, and just another piece of leftist propaganda. The rich have certainly gotten richer, but so have the poor. Of course you don't bother yourself to check the facts.

So why do American voters support these stupid policies? Why don't they instead "force the newcomers to succeed"?

Wrong. Most of them are there to work, not to collect subsidies. That they work for less pay only raises the living standards of the non-immigrants.

Sure, but you've got to unlearn this pathetic, whining propaganda, and instead learn to care about facts, the economy, and history.

#33     May 20, 2007
  4. Illegal emigrant’s problem is just like the drugs problem, they are here because governor wants them here. Republicans and democrats belong to the same party, they have same goals ,the election is only show for people (if the people are unhappy with the republican president ,lets give them democrats president to shot them up for while…),but they are controlled by World rulers like the bilderberg group and other bankers. So they can do nothing on their own, or they end up like the Kennedy.

#34     May 20, 2007
  5. Even if I wanted to vote for him, he won't be on the ticket.......

So I looked up all I could about Ron/9-11 investigation, and nowhere does he say he believes that 9/11 was an inside job, etc. What he DOES say is that he'd like another redo of the 'report' - presumably the 9/11 Commission Report. It's like I said, he recognizes the "cover up" that the report is. No where will you see him espousing your views.

SO again, since he doesn't agree with your whacko views, how can you support him...

PS - you don't know what hit the Pentagon, eh? Plane parts everywhere both inside and out, 30+ eyewitnesses that say they saw an AA airplane, burned body parts and bodies still strapped in their seats all id'ed from dna....... And just because there are no cameras that were running at a high enough frame rate ( but sufficent enough to capture people or cars) to capture a plane doing 350+ mph clearly enough to identify it, you say you don't know what hit the Pentagon. What a fool you are....

#35     May 20, 2007
  6. write him in, idiot.

#36     May 20, 2007
  7. and that is exactly what i said he said... he wants a real investigation. what is so hard about all this?

#37     May 20, 2007
  8. i can not think of one policy difference i have with the man.

#38     May 20, 2007
  9. i dont know what type of plane hit. i have never seen one thread of evidence of charred bodies strapped in their seats.

and as far as the AA proof/witnesses, there is no doubt about it, this guy is a shill:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIblpmd3jII"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIblpmd3jII" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#39     May 20, 2007

10. yeah.. i am the fool but you are the one that lived and breathed the PANCAKE THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

#40     May 20, 2007