Republican Party To Supporters: Go F*ck Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 18, 2007.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ron Paul on Immigration

* Voted YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)
    * Voted YES on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)
    * Voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)
    * Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 1998)
    * Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration. (Dec 2003)

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul269.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul314.html

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/testgrades.php3?District=TX14&VIPID=787

#21     May 19, 2007
  2. "Republican Party To Supporters: Go F*ck Yourself"

That pretty much sums it up...the whole record of the last 6 years. With the exception of Jimmah Carter, Bush is probably the worst president in US history.

He's sold out the American people at every opportunity so that his big business friends can fuck the American people to make even more money. He's fucked up the "war on terror". (He can't even get the name right; it should be the war against Islamists or Islamic radicals.)

I don't even know what to say at this point. The Republicans were voted into office to be fiscally responsible, tough on defense, and to secure the borders. They've been fuckups on all counts. And that leaves who? The Democrats? They're even more twisted and inept than the Republicans. I hate to say it, but America is completely fucked at this point.

#22     May 19, 2007
  3. Right on all counts, except for Ron Paul. :D

If you come here illegally from Mexico, you have far more opportunity and rights than the people who were born here. You can use bullshit fake ID's to get all the loans you want, you don't have to worry about taxes or social security, you are not required to obey the law - the stupid chumps like you and me will continue to be left holding the bag for taxes and obeying strict credit regulations.

The law and the system only applies to the fucktards who are willing to submit to them without cheating. And in the meantime, every job that can possibly be sent to Mumbai IS being sent to Mumbai while Haliburton takes their billions in profits from the Iraq War and moves to Dubai to avoid paying taxes! But don't you cheat on your taxes from your downsized McJob or your going to jail.

The American people are a bunch of chumps. Complete, total chumps.

And check this out: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13341382/detail.html
    "COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- 11:35 UPDATE: Channel 2's Ross Cavitt reports the jury has reached a verdict.

A Cobb County jury will decide Friday if a mother of three should spend time in prison for lying about where her family lived.

Prosecutors said Jeanine Echols repeatedly lied just so she could place her children in Marietta city schools.

Echols told jurors Thursday she never meant to deceive the Marietta school district. She said she only placed her three kids in city schools because that’s where her family lived.

"We had family in place that could make sure they got to the bus, they were picked up so if I worked late I didn’t have to worry about my child," said Echols...."

That's who the government wants to persecute and throw in jail. A US citizen who lied about her address to get her kids into a better school. She works hard, she pays taxes, she keeps her kids in school - hey, let's destroy her!

If she were an illegal alien, the ACLU and every other idiot would be getting her free housing, free schooling and every other advantage under the sun.

#23     May 19, 2007
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Fresh out of College, huh?

Economics doesn't happen in a Bubble.

A fiscally strong Middle Class serves as a bulwark against economic Depressions and Government tyranny.

Your beloved "Globalization" is an invention meant to normalize the export of the Industrial Sector overseas.

This benefits one Group - OWNERS/CORPORATIONS.

In exchange, Middle Class Americans see their wages crumble and industrial jobs vanish to countries that, in return, buy very little from us.

This is why the rich are getting richer, and the poor, poorer.

The polarization of wealth in a country is VERY bad thing. The Founders warned of this, and for good reason.

Nothing but ignorance here.

Immigration was great when newcomers were forced to succeed or starve by their own hand.

Now, illegals are put under the caring wing of Mother Government, and immediately given Healthcare, Welfare and Education. Courtesy of the American Taxpayer.

Illegals cost more than they contribute.

Corporate America takes the cream and the Middle Class pays their way. And then some.

You've got a lot to learn.

#24     May 19, 2007
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Why not Paul? And who do you like?

#25     May 19, 2007
  6. For one thing, his supporters give me the creeps. They're like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" fanatics.

Another reason is the candidate himself. He's a conspiracy theory whack job.

I haven't decided on a candidate.

#26     May 19, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

What conspiracies does Paul believe in?

#27     May 19, 2007
  8. yes.. to the horror of many, Ron Paul has suggested that we may need a new investigation of 9/11. can you believe that.... oh the horror of it all.

#28     May 19, 2007
  9. So what are his views?

Does he believe like you - that it was an inside job, buildings were demo'd, Pentagon was hit by a missle, etc....

Or does he believe, as many sane people do, that the 9/11 Commission Report was mainly a coverup piece for the Dems/Clinton and for Bush's fumbling of the responsibility early in his term.....

Or is he saying that he doesn't know what the truth is and has no opinion either way, and as a result score points with the various whack jobs that believe that this statement means he believes that he thinks 9/11 was an inside job.....

Got any links to what he's said?

#29     May 20, 2007
  10. what the hell do you care.. you're not voting for him. go look it up yourself. and dont put words in my mouth, hong kong. i dont know what hit the pentagon.. they won't show us.

#30     May 20, 2007