Republican Party To Supporters: Go F*ck Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 18, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Yea, we should all go back to sleep - like you.

Open borders dont pose a threat to this country (during WARTIME, no less).

Neither does the North American Union.

Gee, you're right... what was I thinking.

#11     May 18, 2007

2. Obviously you weren't thinking.....this country has operated with open borders for how long? Does it need some tinkering? absolutely, things have changed.....should we suddenly start polarizing and acting like the sky is falling ? no. Is it just immigration or is really the fact that most of them are mexicans? i mean, would you have a problem with 1 million Brits per year coming to the US?

#12     May 18, 2007
  3. moo

moo

Why do you Americans insist on shooting yourself in the foot? Stopping immigration is about the last thing you need now.

You're up to your ears in debt, terrified that the housing market will crash on you and make half the nation bankrupt. The ONLY thing that could (partially) save you is to open the doors and let EVERYBODY in who wants to come, and fill those empty houses overbuilt during the recent boom. You need MILLIONS of new hard-working citizens just to keep your economy afloat, and stop a recession from turning into a deep depression.

Yeah, stop all immigration AND slap hard tariffs on all Asian imports. DEFINITELY what you need now. Welcome back to the 1930s. It will be fun to watch you fools suffer again!

#13     May 18, 2007
  4. well i wouldn't go that far Mr. Moo Moo....100 years of incredible growth and prosperity...and you want to talk about a small period of time like that? Im not seeing that correlation..in fact, the anti immigrants will probably say it was immigration during the great depression that TOOK away all the jobs ect......

#14     May 18, 2007

5. If this issue is THAT important to a large portion of American citizens, maybe it is time for the patriots to take action by working to organize Mass Protests.

How hard is to to e-mail everyone you know and tell them to e-mail everyone they know (snowball effect) with the instructions to all those who care for the future(?) of America, to show up in protest at 7:00 pm at your local Court building(or city hall/town hall??) every Tuesday(?) in June(??) and if there is enough people showing up on Tuesday to show up also the day after at the same location, and if many people show up the day after, continue to show up for the protest at that location. WITH the instruction that they possibly inform the local media of the Protests, and possibly advertise the protest date/location in newspaper classified sections(or any other form of annoucement) and to possibly write/phone/e-mail the politicians in their area regarding the outrageousness of what's happening at this very moment in America's history.

Also utilizing websites such as myspace.com and digg.com, and popular message boards, the message can travel very wide and very far, very fast.

Who's leading the charge?

I can't be bothered, but again if the issue that THAT important to so many....

#15     May 18, 2007
  6. I'm not nearly as pro-immigrant as you are TM but I'm closer to your view than I am AAA. (one of the few times I've disagreed with him :) ). Anyone who thinks this is the biggest problem in America has their head up their ass.

I'd swap Mexican's for Blacks every day of the week.

I will however flip your "because they're Mexican" argument over. Yes dark skinned folks are unwelcome. Funny how the loZZZer's from the bleeding heart Left who think Blacks are King (no pun intended) are horrified by Latin's. However TM it pisses off quite a few Polish and Slavs in Chicago that getting their family here is like pulling teeth but Mexican's enter without reproach. It certainly isn't fair. And yes, no two ways about it, I'd prefer a bunch of Polacks to a bunch of Mexicans.

#16     May 18, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

America thrived on immigration when immigrates were forced to succeed or STARVE by their own hand.

The "golden-age of immigration" you affectionately refer too, worked so well because it wasn't backed by a giant Entitlement System that doled out welfare, healthcare and education to any MacDonald or Gringo that crossed the border!!!

Today, nearly all illegals get free healthcare, welfare, education and commercial loans (that often go sour).

Who do you think PAYS for all that???

John Q Public.

The Average American is subsidizing the very illegals that are driving down their wages and stealing their livelihood.

Talk about getting Fucked.

All so Corporate America can have a neo-slave class to keep churning Benjamins.

Thats just the economics, Son.

And to answer your question - no, I wouldn't care if a million Brits came over.

BECAUSE WE WOULD'NT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE OR WELFARE OUT OF OUR OWN POCKETS.

#17     May 18, 2007
  8. achilles28

achilles28

It really is THAT important.

Middle America is rapidly losing its jobs to illegals and the Chinese.

Major Media smears anyone/group that comes out against illegal immigration.

Remember, we're all fucking racists now who have no legitmate right to protect our OWN WAGES or SECURITY.

Average, well-meaning citizens are getting FRIED in the media for taking a stance on this.

Its defacto policy from the HIGHEST levels of Government to not only turn a blind eye to illegals crossing the border, but to willfully give them mortgages and car LOANS WITHOUT ANY documentation, ID or credit history.

All during Wartime when we're told Terrorism and Money Laundering are the biggest threats to this Country in 100 years!!

The US Government is a corrupt piece of FILTH.

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.

#18     May 18, 2007
  9. now this is a smart post. pabst.. take notes.

#19     May 19, 2007
  10. moo

moo

COMPLETE NONSENSE. You guys seem totally lost, you don't understand economics or your own history at all.

You people get a HUGE benefit from immigrants. Together with free markets immigration has made your country rich and powerful. Too bad you are too stupid to respect that.

And I can't imagine Ron Paul opposing immigration. That would be against all the libertarian ideals he stands for.

#20     May 19, 2007