republican party. home of angry whites.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Estimates are that if Obama drops under 90% of the Black vote he will lose the electoral vote in several key states.

#11     Aug 28, 2012
  2. What exactly do you hope to accomplish by making these posts?

Is there any point?

#12     Aug 28, 2012
  3. maybe to get people like you to think? i know. you refuse.

#13     Aug 28, 2012
  4. Who elected you cut and paste supervisor?

Are you the alcoholic, scientologist, and alleged CM?

Z10, do you have another alias?

Shouldn't you be stalking Katie Homes?

#14     Aug 28, 2012
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Democrat Party. Home of Angry Losers.

#15     Aug 28, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with being angry about the state of the presidency?

blacks, feminists, enviro wackos, etc. are always angry, but that is a 'good' energy? if I get angry then for some reason it's not valid according to the left.

such bullshoit

#16     Aug 28, 2012
  7. No name calling, just betting. Still time, even though Romney has gained much in the polls. $200 bucks for charity, JEM is the only taker so far. Simple, Obama or Romney, charity of your or my choice.

#17     Aug 28, 2012
  8. Prove us loser, make a bet for charity, or just admit that we are going to be the winners. $100 minimum, name your charity. Is JEM more of a real man than you? (actually, sorry for that, just kinda fun to trash talk sometimes, when I'm pretty sure I'll win). Even though you have a much better chance than JEM did a month ago when he took the bet.

And, I'm rarely angry, and never a loser in the major sense. I may lose this bet, and then a charity will win, no big deal, I can deal with it.

#18     Aug 28, 2012
  9. Not so much angry, but very upset at the lies perpetuated by the right who care more about beating Obama than the state of the Country.

Is it not better to have those who suck the life out of our economy by going to emergency rooms to pay at least something via ACA. I think it's better to take personal responsibility, not as good as Single payer, of course, but better than nothing. Just a start.

#19     Aug 28, 2012
  10. Some of you like to speak of racism, and yet turn a blind eye to the biggest set of racist doctrines ever produced, at least from what I've seen. Is this the propelling factor behind Romney? Is this what drives his support? How many on here actually believe the following?

Can anyone defend this?

"White skin indicates a pure character before God. Anything less than white skin indicates a corruption of character before God. Black skin, according to Mormon Doctrine is an indicator of the worst corruption of character before God."

#20     Aug 28, 2012