republican paranoia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

That and he has no idea what an "M50" is.

#21     May 16, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#22     May 16, 2013

3. Prove it. All of your wharf rats show up within an hour or two of each other this morning.

#23     May 16, 2013
  4. Well since you've never managed to post an image on your own, you might not be IQ47but:

Really he just happens to start back posting at 2am.
    What successful person does that?

Sounds to me like IQ47 got desperately inspired to defend obama after several bong hits.

#24     May 16, 2013

5. It is either one person or a pack of lunatics who all started posting at the same time this am.

#25     May 16, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Just yesterday tsing mentioned we need them back to give the board liquidity...

Tsing is AK47 is Freethinker!!

; )

#26     May 16, 2013
  7. it only says one thing , you cannot tell personality.

#27     May 16, 2013

8. I think Spike made the remark, not Tsing, Ricter. But, I am not going back to look it up, I will let you do that research. If I am wrong, lets see the proof. The only leftys I am sure about are you and spike, and I am not sold on spike having one username.

#28     May 16, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, you're right. So if they are all Spike, then he is fucking good at this. In fact, if anyone can be that good, then no one here can be trusted. : )

#29     May 16, 2013

10. I have not seen L-KaBong after accusing him of being Dr Dickless Zhivodka. I throw out a line and see how many dumbasses can get caught. Sometimes I am right and sometimes I am wrong. I'm thinking RCG is squealing and protesting too much on it........makes me even more suspicious. If i am wrong he should prove it.

#30     May 16, 2013