republican paranoia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 23, 2012.

1. kandlekid

kandlekid

The IRS issue didn't come to light until an IRS official mentioned it. Apparently any conservative whistleblowing was dismissed as blowing smoke.

"For example, did you hear about how the cost of Obamacare just doubled?"

Do you really think that providing universal health care is going to be cheap ?

#11     May 16, 2013

2. Do you feel better now that your twin-brother/ sock-puppet AK47 is back? You ain't fooling nobody.

#12     May 16, 2013
  3. You are quite the paranoid there bud.:D

#13     May 16, 2013
  4. You have taken quite an internet beating these past few weeks. So, it was time to bring out the alter/ego, right? I could be wrong, but I suspect you are one and the same. Paranoia, nah........suspicion......uh yeah.

#14     May 16, 2013
  5. Mighty funny that IQ47 and you are the same race.

IQ47 disappears after getting into a trading challenge with MAX because of bragging about his options trading and vehemently denigrating other posters trading ability.

sounds like you

IQ47 has been gone since 03-24-13 and he magically appears to defend you starting at 2 am and lasting roughly 1:45 min, which also coincides quite nicely with the slow hours of a 3rd shift bed pan nurse.
    sounds like you

Now I ask others what sort of poster starts back with a barrage of new threads at 2am after being gone for nearly 2 months?

[​IMG]

#15     May 16, 2013
  6. Quote from budcampbell:

Do you feel better now that your twin-brother/ sock-puppet AK47 is back? You ain't fooling nobody.

[​IMG]

#16     May 16, 2013
  7. What happened your sock puppet have me on ignore so you can't see my post?:D :D
    too funny

#17     May 16, 2013
  8. Holy crap man, they actually believe we are the same poster!:D :D :D :D :D

This is a fine example of the conservative mind. A conspiracy beneath every rock, a conspiracy behind every tree.

PT is trying actually trying to build some kind of strange case.:D :D

#18     May 16, 2013
  9. Actually the only thing I revealed what the true and deep racism most of you wingers have.:)

It has been great!

Now, you are about to look even worse when you find out that AK and I are not the same poster, now just look stupid.:D

#19     May 16, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Actually the only thing you revealed is the true and deep racism that YOU have.

#20     May 16, 2013