Republican McCain bullish on more Iraq war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 25, 2008.

1. ^^^ Left with nowhere to run and unable to reply with a coherent counter-argument, the troll is left with pouting, posting bizarre images, like a child, and accusing others of posting commentary from other sources despite the fact that it does so in quantities that puts everyone else to shame. Yes that is rank hypocrisy on the part of the troll, but Trollologists understand that this is part and parcel of the troll modus operandi.

So typical...

#31     Mar 27, 2008
    #32     Mar 27, 2008
  3. ^^^You know the troll is running out of sustenance in its cave when all it can do is parody its attackers instead of responding to them with a coherent argument.

Zzzz, you're getting your ass kicked on so many threads, one could come to the reasonable conclusion that you're a masochistic troll.

#33     Mar 27, 2008
  4. ^^^I am running out of sustenance in my cave when all it can do blather incoherently at a wall continually hoping that it will talk to me.^^^

^^^I am getting my ass kicked continually as I beat my head against that wall such that the only reasonable conclusion is that I am a masochist.^^^

#34     Mar 27, 2008
  5. Lost amidst all the ad hominem, as is the troll's intention, is the fact that it has yet to answer these very reasonable questions posed to it on the basis that it started this thread:

Why would you support a policy of withdrawal that would result in genocide in Iraq?

What evidence do you have that indicates the Iraqi security forces could compensate for us leaving and prevent the entire country from turning on one another?

(Crickets chirping in the cave)

#35     Mar 28, 2008
  6. Lost amidst all my ad hominem, as is my intention, is the fact that I have yet to answer the very reasonable question as to why I continue to beat my head against a wall.

Why did I support a policy of invasion that has resulted in genocide in Iraq?

What evidence do I have that indicates the Iraqi security forces would necessarily fail to stand up and defend their own country and prevent the entire country from turning on one another?

I am a moron chirping in the cave...

#36     Mar 28, 2008
  7. With all the threats and aggressive statements McCain has made towards Korea,Iran,China and Russia,i am more worried about him starting World War 3 then I am worried about him escalating Iraq

I hope that when McCain escalates Iraq or starts another war there is a draft so that the children and grandchildren of his supporters have to fight these wars

#37     Mar 28, 2008
  8. If we drafted only the children of those who voted for McCain for president, there would be no draft as there would be no McCain as president...

#38     Mar 28, 2008
  9. I'm quite certain if this was 1964 Goldwater vs. LBJ you'd be voting for LBJ........

#39     Mar 28, 2008
  10. I'm quite certain in 1964 Goldwater vs. LBJ you voted for LBJ........

#40     Mar 28, 2008