Republican Mayor Reveals He is Gay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 17, 2011.

1. No..... we wont go. :) .

#21     Dec 19, 2011
  2. jem

jem

You sold out health care to insurance companies.
    You sold out infrastructure to political payback.
    You sold out green investment to cronies.
    and now you are selling out gays.

you lefties are one sweet bunch.

#22     Dec 19, 2011
  3. Nah, his monster truck ego is too big for that!

He does not post here because because is clearly a homophobe. He has said himself that being gay is the worst insult he can think of after several progressive called him to task on it.

He is smart to stay away from a thread where he will be very quickly buried.:D

#23     Dec 20, 2011
  4. I am a straight man, I do not, and cannot conceive of a same sex union, but, I am not a homophobe. If that is the way they are that is the way they are, live and let live.

There is a difference between confusion and rank hatred.

#24     Dec 20, 2011
  5. On my Iphone when I open this link that shows a new post all it shows on the phone is the message and I can't see who sent it without zooming out.
    While I was reading the above I though it was a post from a leftie criticizing the righties.
    But then the gay thing didn't fit with the rest. As usual jem you are so so confused man.

#25     Dec 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So posting here means I'm not a homophobe. That's good to know.
    I've really been worried about it of late.

Homophobia is a neologism coined to reflect a theory that violence towards homosexuals was rooted in an irrational fear of homosexuality,
    which in turn was a result of the "homophobic's" own homosexual urges.

Specifically, the word ''homophobia'' was first coined by psychologist George Weinberg in his book ''Society and the Healthy Homosexual'' in 1972.
    A possible precursor was ''homoerotophobia'', coined by Dr [[Wainwright Churchill]] in ''Homosexual Behavior Among Males'' in 1967. Rapidly adopted and propogated by gay-normalization / gay-rights activists and advocates (groups and individuals), the term is now a commonly heard term in the discourse on "gay rights".

Unlike [[agoraphobia]] and some other [[phobia]]s, homophobia is not a psychiatric term. There is no such thing as ''clinical homophobia'',
    as it relates to homosexuality.

The meaning of the term is ambiguous...

...Despite its common usage, many people have a problem with the term. Some feel that it is not logically formed.
    Others feel that it is an emotive word that is deliberately used for [[propoganda]] (advocacy) purposes.

#26     Dec 20, 2011
  7. That's why I'm posting, to remove all doubt. Then again it really doesn't matter what people I don't know think of me. But I'm not GAY, not that there's anything wrong with that. :cool:

#27     Dec 20, 2011
  8. jem

jem

what is odd is that we have a lefty starting this thread about gays?
    Why would the supposedly open minded gay rights loving left do such a thing?

#28     Dec 20, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm guessing hypocrisy or stupidity. Although I can't rule out both combined.

#29     Dec 20, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So how long does a guy have to wait to get buried around here anyway?

#30     Dec 21, 2011