Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Debate: ‘He’s misguided and extreme’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 2, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

You always attack the messenger and resort to calling posters names. A sign that you know your arguments are lame.

#21     Dec 2, 2011
  2. If my argument is so lame then why are you unable to refute it?

Since you are confused, let's recap. You insinuated Ron Paul was kooky, even going so far as to provide a definition of kook to make your point. In other words, you called Ron Paul a kook (i.e.: name calling).

I explained why the idea that Ron Paul is a kook is flat wrong. I further explained the reasoning behind my assertion, and am backed up by the Constitution. Ron Paul follows the Constitution to the letter. Therefore, he follows his oath of office to the letter. That is not kooky, and anyone who says otherwise is un American, because anyone who says otherwise clearly does not believe in the supreme law of the land that is America...hence...is un American.

Finally, you overly sensitive ball of confusion, I ASKED if being un American described your view (i.e: you), since you thought Ron Paul a kook. I asked because I was allowing for the fact that you are confused, like most of our misguided electorate, as to what our representatives are truly supposed to be doing (feel free to go back and re read my comment which you quoted if you are still...confused).

Now, since you failed to refute my argument in any way shape or form, and instead opted for a sophomoric attempt at deflection, I will ask again, are you un American, or do you believe in the Constitution? It's a simple question.

#22     Dec 2, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

I didn't call YOU a kook, although after reading some of your posts it was obvious to me that you are.

Many of Ron Paul's Kooky ideas are NOT questions of Constitutionality. For instance, Ron Paul would not have ordered the raid on Bin Laden. Doing so was not un-Constitionional.
    Of course I do (now I will resort to your level) you moron. The things that make Ron Paul a kook are not necessarily related to the constitution. Now go to bed. I hear your mommy calling you.

#23     Dec 2, 2011
  4. Weak.

One of us has served this nation with honor and one of us has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Also, one of us must be a product of our public schools because one of us (you) has trouble with reading comprehension. I never said you called me a kook, you called Ron Paul a kook. I explained why he wasn't but rather than attempt to refute my argument you resorted to childishness. No worries though, I have children so I know how to deal with the likes of you.

We violated Pakistan's sovereignty and committed an act of war on their soil, and without their permission. The Constitution demands that when we are going to do things like that we the people (i.e.: Congress) declare war. This action has caused a strain on our relations with that nation which have been further exacerbated by our killing their citizens and soldiers like its free (all while we send them taxpayer dollars...yeah, that makes sense). Keep in mind they are a nuclear power. Only a complete idiot (you) would think that was a smart thing to do...because just like our foreign policy of the last several decades led to the blow back that gave us 9/11, this too will come back to bite us. Can you imagine how easy it would be for nuclear Pakistan to hand off a nuke to some jihadi ready to meet his 72 virgins? It's shortsighted idiot savants like you who cannot see past their own noses.

You've yet to provide one legitimate example of why Ron Paul should be considered a kook. What you and the rest of the establishment boot lickers fail to realize is the majority of our government is what has become kooky. Congress just passed a law that says the United States is a battlefield and US citizens can be held indefinitely without charge or trial simply on the word of the Executive. I'm guessing you are pretty comfortable with that though, aren't you?

#24     Dec 2, 2011
  5. His ideas and actions are based on his personal understanding and interpretation of the Constitution. His interpretation may or may not be correct. I think there are better legal minds than him to interpret the constitution properly...somehow the Supreme Court leaps immediately to mind, not medical doctor Ron Paul.

#25     Dec 2, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

You finally admitted that you don't know what you are talking about.

And your buddy Obama even campaigned on sending forces into Pakistan. You probably can't retain that old of a memory.
    I've already given you one example. There are a host of them. Here's a couple more.

Ron Paul is a racists. He has pretty much said so.

Ron Paul will turn his back on Iran until they start a nuclear war or set off a device in the U.S. through their terrorists.

Ron Paul believes 9/11 is our fault.

There are many, many more wacky ideas coming from this kook.

#26     Dec 2, 2011
  7. Ron Paul is not just a medical doctor, he is a Congressman. He's been a Congressman on and off for 30 years. Interesting that you would leave that out.

#27     Dec 2, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

Just like Maxine Waters. Being in Congress didn't seem to make her any smarter. In fact, just the opposite. :D

#28     Dec 2, 2011
  9. Ah, the old I know you are but what am I argument. I can see you never made it off the short bus.

My buddy, who's actions you are defending. I think it's time for your medication.

Libertarians are incapable of racism because they do not see people in groups. They (we) believe all people are individuals and deserve equal rights. That you are reaching this far with this tired tac is very telling indeed.

As for Iran, how many countries have they invaded? I mean, I know we overthrew their democratically elected government in 1953 and supported Sadaam Hussein when he invaded Iran but how many countries has Iran invaded? Please, enlighten me as to who the real threat is.

Further, if I were Iran, which is practically surrounded with hostile nuclear weapons, I would pretty much want nukes also. However, I say again, there is absolutely no proof they are even seeking one. Now, allowing for the possibility that I may have missed something, please provide proof that they are out of compliance with the nuclear non proliferation treaty... which Israel won't sign.

Finally, Ron Paul never suggested 9/11 was America's fault. He suggested, like the CIA has suggested, that it was a result of our meddling in the Middle East (i.e.: our foreign policy, which is not America, but is the policy of misguided and un American idiots who have been placed in positions of power). If you can provide a Ron Paul quote that says 9/11 was America's fault, then you will have made your point. Otherwise, you are talking out of your ass. Seriously, you need to switch Fox News off. I know they have hot anchor woman, but seriously, buy a girlfriend.

#29     Dec 2, 2011
  10. Really, she was in Congress for 30 years :) ?

#30     Dec 2, 2011