Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Debate: ‘He’s misguided and extreme’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 2, 2011.

1. rew

rew

+10.

Because Ron Paul is not in the pocket of AIPAC the Zionists hate him.

#11     Dec 2, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ron Paul is not in the Republican debate because he is not a Republican. He is a kook and has threatened to go third party and hand the election to Obama.

Obviously a Zionist conspiracy LOL. :D

#12     Dec 2, 2011
  3. Preparations for the unraveling of our society are well underway and just about complete. If not for Rand Paul, US citizens who were found not guilty but initially suspected (read: labeled without a shred of proof or judicial oversight) of terrorism could still be held indefinitely (at least, until Congress declared the never ending War on Terror over).

Now, when you look at this legislation, as well as how the Patriot Act has been abused:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gPVm6CZXOyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

as well as FEMA camps, extrajudicial killing of US citizens, it seems pretty clear that the America we once knew and loved is no longer present, and may never come back. Furthermore, none of this ever had a damn thing to do with terrorism.

#13     Dec 2, 2011
  4. jem

jem

That is a jacked comment.

Ron Paul is a kook?
    He is one of few thinking guys in Politics. Most of the rest are sellouts.
    I do not always agree with him, but he is no kook.

I do not even think of telling me I am anti Isreal. I am probably one few non evangelicals - non jews who still support Isreal.

#14     Dec 2, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

377's comment is no doubt one of the very few things on this board for which I'm in agreement: Paul is a kook.

#15     Dec 2, 2011
  6. rew

rew

Ron Paul has been a Republican for longer than you have had an operating brain. He has never "threatened to go third party" in this election cycle. Show me one video from the 2012 election season or one article written by Ron Paul where he has done that.

Ron Paul is called a kook because he is the only Republican left who believes in following the Constitution and in fiscal responsibility. If such a "kook" gets elected I'll believe that there is a benign God.

#16     Dec 2, 2011
  7. Then you are both moronic establishment boot lickers.

#17     Dec 2, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

According to Webster

Kook: one whose ideas or actions are eccentric, fantastic, or insane
    -------------
    That pretty much describes Ron Paul.

#18     Dec 2, 2011
  9. Are you saying they don't like Ron Paul? Of course they don't, what else is new? They don't have to either, do they?

The Republican Jewish Coalition is a private non-government organization which has every right to not invite a [fringe] candidate whose views they don't share, who is not just anti-Israel but allegedly antisemitic too. What seems to be the problem? Would they or a Black coalition be 'obligated' to invite David Duke if he was running? I don't think so.

#19     Dec 2, 2011
  10. Ron Paul's ideas and actions are based on the Constitution of the United States of America, the supreme law of the land. Every single one of our elected representatives swears to support and defend that document. Only someone who is anti American would call a representative who adheres to the Constitution a kook because only someone who is anti American would think that policies based on the supreme law of the land are kooky...does that pretty much describe you?

#20     Dec 2, 2011