Republican Insider: GOP Establishment Plans To Subvert Iowa to Prevent Ron Paul Win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 3, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Republican strategist Dee Dee Benkie revealed during a radio show appearance last night that the GOP establishment has resolved to prevent Ron Paul from winning tonight’s Iowa primary by offering sweetheart deals to move large voting blocks to vote for Romney or Santorum.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4WcysL7VeCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This comes after GOP Party Officials announce Iowa vote tabulations will be moved to an "undisclosed location".
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...votecount-to-undisclosed-location-108812.html

As of last Sunday, a Public Policy Polling survey puts Ron at 30% (Romney 14%, Santorum 14%), after swing Democrats and Indies are considered - a whopping 16 point lead...
    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/01/headed-for-a-photo-finish-in-iowa.html

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

I'm sure we'll see what a fine republican Ron Paul is when he goes 3rd party and hands the election to Obama.

The nut-ball will have a conspiracy theory that the republicans cheated him out of the nomination and will use that as justification for a lame-ass third party spoiler.

3. Ricter

Ricter

I took it for granted weeks ago that if Paul should come "too close" to nomination that the reps would derail it. So, I think Paul would be correct to call it a rep conspiracy.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What is a "large voting block" and how does one offer sweetheart deals to it?

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It is all academic anyway. I think Obama will be reelected regardless of what happens in the GOP. An independent candidate just makes it 3-sigma likely.

6. pspr

pspr

Don't we have a forum here especially for conspiracy theories? There are way too many floating around here in P&R.

7. achilles28

achilles28

Where's your "conspiracy"? The GOP party rep just admitted they plan to rig Iowa's vote count tonight if Ron comes out ahead. Did you not watch the youtube clip?

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nope.

Watching Wasserman-Schultz on tv right now claming that Obama is a centrist politician.

I'll admit to some bitterness in my outlook towards the whole election. Between the marxist-leftists in the bag for Obama and the fringe nut-logs in the bag for Ron Paul there doesn't seem to be much hope for recovery in America.

I mean, consider Romney. He opposed Ronald Reagan in 1981 and supported....Paul Tsongas! He is for socialized medicine and was governor of the most heavily taxed state in the country. He is pro-abortion though he is now trying to distance himself from that position. He is the white version of Barrack Obama in every regard. Watching him claim to be a conservative is surreal.

It has been clear for years that the GOP cannot produce a conservative candidate.

Some here know that I am headed for the exits and might wonder why I care what happens here. I guess I still feel some reluctance to abandon ship and hold out some remote hope for the country to do the right thing. Meanwhile I continue to transfer assets offshore legally and tie up loose ends in preparation for a 2012 departure.

My family immigrated to the US in the early 1800s from Scotland. After 200 years I'm taking the family out of here.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a stupid lard bitch she is.

Sorry to see you go buddy, although I perfectly understand why.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Hey, it's the internet. He can "go" and still be "here" everyday. : )

#10     Jan 3, 2012