republican? Ignorance Is Strength

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 9, 2012.

1. So it's just like I thought. There is no proof of liberal bias in academia.

The only thing that makes it liberal to ignorant dolts like you is that it is education.

But I bet your little mind has been brainwashed to think things like global warming being taught in college is somehow "liberal". That's it isn't it?

#51     Mar 11, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Even the most die hard liberals do not deny that College campuses are liberal cesspools the only thing you are proving is that you are delusional.

#52     Mar 11, 2012
  3. rew

rew

This is the funniest statement I've read on E.T. in a long, long time.

#53     Mar 11, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Better hold your breath numb nuts.

[​IMG]

#54     Mar 11, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet another reason to stop affirmative action eh thunderpussy?

#55     Mar 11, 2012
  6. I understand now. Education and knowledge is liberal to idiot conservatives. There is not a single hard fact to support it except for it being repeated by ignorants. Something like religion.

#56     Mar 11, 2012
  7. And just like you didn't have clue how much money is wasted on welfare cheats, you similarly have no clue why academia may be liberal.

It must be nice to repeat unsupported "facts". It frees you from having to think for yourself.

#57     Mar 11, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Care to elaborate? I believe I know what you're trying to say, I just want there to be no plausible deniability for you when I respond.

#58     Mar 11, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You understand nothing. You just arrogantly presume that you do.

#59     Mar 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You said it yourself "Education can only cure ignorance, not stupidity."

#60     Mar 11, 2012