republican? Ignorance Is Strength

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I agree, stocks are so much easier and lucrative.

c

#41     Mar 10, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Let Max be a cautionary tale for your children. I agree that, in his case, his education was a complete waste of time, judging by his laughable ignorance of anything remotely economic. Assuming he actually even took and passed the relevant courses. And now Max thinks people should get their "education" from the Internet, where he himself has been edified by a choice selection of slant pieces.

Again, let Max be a cautionary tale for your impressionable children.

#42     Mar 11, 2012
  3. It's not that education is a complete waste of time it's just that one must recognize the pseudo-sciences are full of BS.
    If one must take those types of classes (and they do for a liberal arts degree) it's best to just learn the bias of your instructor and fake it until you achieve your objective (degree, certificate requirement).

With the hard science instructors also buying into the liberal BS as well (academia being the philosophically incestuous little community that it is ): it's very difficult for young people (the non-expert) to separate the wheat from the chaff.
    So it's very easy to fall for the pseudo-science liberal indoctrination thing (esp since you are likely to be tested on your ability to regurgitate and expound upon such nonsense).

THANK GOD for the availability of the internet. Unlike when I went to college it serves as a ready repository of competing philosophy once monopolized by the academic environment.

With all the stress and activities of college life it's the unusual student that takes the time to really investigate subjects.

Therefore: growing up, raising a family and getting a job is often the start of the real education of a conservative.

#43     Mar 11, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

If I'm not mistaken I believe Max was educated in your native Canada.

#44     Mar 11, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Yep, i got my degree from the university of Toronto.

Given the fact that Brass fancies himself as some sort of genius, it must really grind his gears that i consider my degree nothing more than a glorified piece of ass wipe, yet i make more money then he ever has in the stock market, and im half his age. :D

#45     Mar 11, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I see can Horse's brASS now when he reads this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HY-03vYYAjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#46     Mar 11, 2012
  7. I'm still waiting to hear what exactly is the proof of a liberal slant in academia. Frankly I think that whole meme is a bunch of typical narrow-mnded, anti-science, right-wing bullshit. In what specific way is college "pseudo-science liberal indoctrination" ? Teaching evolution? Teaching climatology? Teaching that homosexuals are the way they are because of their physiology? Not mentioning God in biology 101 ?

#47     Mar 11, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

The fact that you would even ask this question proves just how big of a fucking idiot you are.

#48     Mar 11, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

So? Education can only cure ignorance, not stupidity.

#49     Mar 11, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

I'm only a "genius" when compared to you. As for the rest of your drivel, I'm sure it's about as valid as your recent "assessment" of Carbonite:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3469780#post3469780

#50     Mar 11, 2012