Republican Debate in Florida

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 25, 2008.

1. preventing some of the bills from seeing the light of day may be the greatest accomplishment of all.

#21     Jan 25, 2008
  2. More US vs. Them crap...

"just don't criticize the patriots."

Oy vey...

#22     Jan 25, 2008
  3. i know this is hard for you to understand. your candidate is an insider and she benefits from all of their mischief. you are still thinking that you're liberal mindset is cutting edge. LOL LOL LOL... you are a sad troll.

#23     Jan 25, 2008
  4. I don't have a candidate, that's your issue, obviously...

So funny to hear a supporter of the most regressive candidate out there, RuPaul, speak of "cutting edge."

#24     Jan 25, 2008
  5. Hillary is your guy and you know it, you have no one left. talk about puking... no wonder you are so angry.

#25     Jan 25, 2008
  6. You are obsessed with Paul to the point of imagining there is an US vs. Them thingy going on, that the RuPaulites are the only true Patriots, and that I would be voting for Hillary.

Your delusion keeps growing larger, and larger, and larger...

#26     Jan 25, 2008

7. i just think it is funny that you try to take the high ground on here and yet you support Hillary. she is one of the most corrupt politicians to ever step foot in washington dc. the irony of it is too much to pass up zzzZ.

i dont blame you for trying to hide this fact. as soon as you announce it you will be torn up. do your friends make fun of you? this is funny... you are so easy.

#27     Jan 25, 2008
  8. Your conspiracy theory delusional nature is showing.

Just provide evidence that I support Hillary.

I am not going to vote for her, I don't support her, I have been clear and unequivocal on that issue. I support no one who is running for president.

So why do you persist with such lies?

You really sound insane when you persist with these delusional claims, and continue to do so in some absurd attempt to defend Ron Paul and your own fanatical support.

Really, step back for a moment and see how foolish you are coming off here.

If you really cared about Paul and the cause he is running for, if you wanted to reach the most voters with a reasonable message...you wouldn't act like some unreasonable paranoid delusional personality...it just hurts his candidacy to continue to behave in the manner you do...

Why Paul doesn't distance himself from the nutcases he attracts speaks volumes as to his own true nature...

#28     Jan 25, 2008
  9. so... you are not going to vote at all. thats even worse you fruitcake. you can only criticize everyone else, yet offer no solutions. this is why i have such a problem with you nutbag liberals. i just don't understand how your brains work... it is mystifying.

why even come on these threads then if you aren't going to vote? you are telling everyone you don't care about your country.... seems like you should just go sit in front of your fireplace and knit while america goes down the crapper.

#29     Jan 25, 2008
  10. Where did I say I wasn't going to vote at all?

Must be more of the paranoid delusion...

You are so filled with logical inconsistency, logical fallacy and false assumptive thinking...perhaps that's why you are a RuPaulite, I really don't know...

#30     Jan 25, 2008