Republican debate 10-11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Wrong.Non Cuban Hispanics hate Rubio.Rubio didnt even get the majority of the Hispanic vote in his Senate race and Florida has the most Cubans in the US. There are many more Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in the US then Cubans and they hate Rubio like blacks hate Cain

Houston's democratic mayor Bill White also got more Hispanic votes then Perry

#51     Oct 12, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

No shit!
    +1000

#52     Oct 12, 2011
  3. OH NO, you caught me. Whatever will I do? I wanted to make sure you got a hint of how good old Barney ripped Newt a new A-hole seeing how you and others proclaim to never watch that liberal crap on MSNBC. Oops, look like you're outed.

And do you do anything but defend the criminals, the pretend capitalists? Yes, yes, you've paid lip service with your muffled protest against the bailouts. But at the end of the day, they got their money, you have excused them, and we're all supposed to move on. Forgive and forget. What's more, let's give them the chance to do it all over again. They haven't quite stolen every single dime we have.
    Sorry, you guys are as phony as the pretend patriots. When you boil it all down, you fully support the corporations feeding at the government trough so long as you think you'll get a cut yourself. Corporations are people, until they screw the pooch. Then they're corporations again with all the bennies that go along with that. You're all for personal accountability, until your corporate buddies blow it. Then we must understand the "bigger picture".
    Sadly, you poor dumb bastards won't know what hit you when the wheels finally come off for good. I'm sure you actually believe these monsters will cut you some slack just because you were a cheerleader for them. Useful idiots indeed. Must I give Stalin credit for that so you don't accuse me a stealing his line?

:

#53     Oct 12, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Actually i never made the claim that i didnt watch MSNBC, i watch it all the time, in order to see the kind irrational argument i am up against, from now on i will simply follow YOUR posts in order to get a feel for the far lefts agenda. btw Gingrich ripped Barney Frank and Bernanke apart, but you are to blind to see it.

Hmmmmm last i checked the total cost for TARP will be about 100 billion, how many jobs do you think were "saved or created" by that bill?

I dont support any bailouts but lets be realistic, we saved the entire banking system and tens of millions of jobs for 100 billion, under TARP.

Obamas stimulus which cost just under a trillion saved or created a couple million jobs, whose hands would you rather put it in? Government, or private sector?

You seem to have went completely off the deepend because i pointed out the fact that you are plagiarising from far left lunatics like Barney Frank. Like you i want to see accountability, i want to see truly free market, which is void of government intervention, but unlike you i dont want to see every single small business who happens to be in the way of the big ones get buried simply because i have a personal vendetta against capitalism.

I dont support anyone getting bailed out, I have made that point repeatedly.

I have simply pointed out the fact that you and your pinko buddies in the government are the only ones who can actually legally force a person to make a decision. This is something no corporation can do. Think about it.

#54     Oct 12, 2011
  5. I feel what you're saying Max,
    Those USDA inspected foods are always much lower quality than those high quality back street food purveyors. All you have to do is look at the high quality of food in the countries that have no regulation. Water quality, don't get me started there, give me a cool drink of unregulated Mexican water any day, devoid of those job killing federal water regulations we have here.

#55     Oct 13, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

You got me based on wording, i should have said I am against "excessive" regulation/intervention, in my other post.

I was wrong based on my original wording.

#56     Oct 13, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don't give in Max. They always pull that shit. I say I want less regulation and suddenly I support air pollution, no fire dept, unpaved streets, no FAA, poisoned streams and old expired meat. I mean WTF. We want "less" regulation, not "no" regulation. Why is this so hard for people to get. I hear liberals make this argument all the time and it drives me nuts.

#57     Oct 13, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I was trying to create somewhat of a fair argument, so i gave in on the "semantics" of deregulation.

You are spot on, the second a free market person talks about deregulation, the left starts making the case that the person championing deregulation somehow supports the right of a corporation to slip arsenic in the drinking water.

Thanks for the post Maverick.

#58     Oct 13, 2011
  9. LOL where is y'alls sense of humor, you gotta expect some satire with that quote of yours max.

#59     Oct 13, 2011
  10. Admit it, you were TIVOing the program to build your archive of Barney Frank appearances. You old pole smoker you.:eek:

#60     Oct 13, 2011