Republican Congressman Joe Barton apologizes to BP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Thanks for making your position crystal clear, bugscoe. Let's all bookmark this page, shall we?

#11     Jun 18, 2010

2. Indeed.

#12     Jun 18, 2010
  3. When you'd like to offer up a legitimate response regarding how the rule of law was followed, go ahead.

Your posts recently are just like Obama's speeches. Your friends describe it best:

• Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Matthews: "A lot of meritocracy, a lot of blue ribbon talk."

#13     Jun 18, 2010
  4. The important thing, bugscoe, is that we have established your position regarding BP. That really counts for something, and is worthy of bookmarking for posterity.

#14     Jun 18, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just wish he hadn't apologized. As far as I'm concerned he didn't need to. What he said is true.

Exactly!
    Obama's ship must be sinking pretty fast for this crew to be bad mouthing him.

#15     Jun 18, 2010
  6. Actually, Dreamboat Annie, I think you're just referring to your own ship of dreams.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQDJ45qJHBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQDJ45qJHBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#16     Jun 18, 2010
  7. What is about your malnourished brain that fails to understand the difference between defending BP and defending the rule of law?

#17     Jun 18, 2010
  8. Barton is not embarrassed, he is just pink. Born in Waco, Texas. There is definitely something about Texas.
    [​IMG]

#18     Jun 18, 2010
  9. What I see is that you will grasp at absolutely anything to smear your president, both when he deserves criticism and when he doesn't. That makes you special.

#19     Jun 18, 2010
  10. Are you sure he's not from the that other town, Wacko?

#20     Jun 18, 2010