Republican Candidate: ‘Monstrous Nature of Jewish People’ Must Be Exposed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 31, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

MSNBC highlighted the surge of racism in American politics today by running a segment in which correspondent Morgan Radford spoke with a number of white nationalist candidates running for office in 2018.

“There’s a really alarming trend happening in the 2018 midterms. Anti-hate groups say they’re seeing a surge in candidates running on an explicitly white nationalist message,” said MSNBC host Hallie Jackson. “The Southern Poverty Law Center has identified eight candidates running for office with white supremacist ties, a number they say is higher than any election in recent memory.”

The MSNBC report noted that there are eight candidates currently running on explicitly white nationalist platforms.

Before airing her interviews with the racists, Radford, who is African-American, explained why she believes it was important to speak with these white nationalists, since media outlets are often attacked for this type of coverage as critics claim it helps these ideologies spread.

“You can’t combat hate if you can’t identify it,” Radford said. “The truth is, this is not the kind of thing you expect to hear in 2018.”

MSNBC then aired the interviews in which Radford spoke with candidates who want white majority neighborhoods, deny the Holocaust, claim black people are genetically inferior, and believe Jewish people to be “monsters.”

“The monstrous nature of the Jewish people must be known to the public,” said one of these candidates.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-i...rous-nature-of-jewish-people-must-be-exposed/

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. Patrick Little at 2.54 in the video.

I must save that "this is fine" meme with the house burning down next time I see it.

Tony Stark and exGOPer like this.
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

4. Poindexter

Poindexter

The demrats are really the Jew-haters, but they try to hide it and obfuscate by blaming republicans. Starting with this pic of Obama with Farrakhan that was hidden from voters:

of - Copy.jpg

It runs through the demrats from DNC vice chairman Ellison on down. Even the WaPo fact checker called him out.

DNC vice chair Keith Ellison and Louis Farrakhan: ‘No relationship’?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...akhan-no-relationship/?utm_term=.46a64a3f1033

ACNY37G44I4OLLGULXY7UEVO24 - Copy.jpg

RJC Calls on Seven Farrakhan-connected Members of Congress to Resign
    Ties to Anti-Semitic Leader Should Not Be Tolerated
    http://www.rjchq.org/rjc_calls_on_seven_farrakhan_connected_members_of_congress_to_resign

LacesOut likes this.
  5. bone

bone

I've read some really anti-Semitic rhetoric from lefty Members here on ET, and there's plenty of anti-Semitic baiting coming out of certain elements of the Left including but not limited to black activists and at Universities. The UK's Labour Party (lefty liberal) is rife with it.

This is not something you can hang exclusively on the right. Plenty of blame to go around.

6. Poindexter

Poindexter

I'm a Jew and there's a lot more blame on the left and Jewish voters are waking up.

As for this forum, exGOPer once called me a "piece of Nazi shit," Slart has repeatedly called me a "Fake Jew" while those on the right have been respectful. Not that I give a shit but it goes to attitudes and character.

Clubber Lang and bone like this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Tony Stark likes this.
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

One of those lefties at a Trump rally

9. exGOPer

exGOPer

May want to watch the video, it shows multiple candidates who have got thousands of Republican votes who are spewing vitriol against Jews and Blacks.

Even from your article

"Little emerged from obscurity after a recent SurveyUSA poll found that he was supported by 18% of California voters, putting him in second place behind Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who is running for her fifth full term."

Shows Republicans are really the party of racists.

10. You totally are a fake Jew.

Remember how you got that recognition? By not blinking an eye at Arthur Jones getting the GOP nomination for senate. You went straight to avoidance. Tom, another jew had to tell you it was wrong.

You see the left guys are not fans of the far right (murdering thieving liars) of Israeli politics however they really have a distinction between those fuckers and decent Jews in Israel and abroad.

But you are ball licking a man who has continually put his success in terms of genetic superiority. Tall, blonde and old school German. Of course he likes the Swedes also because to hide the truth from Jews the family were selling property to, they pretended to be Swedish. I could go on but there is no point with you.

So you are not a Jew, you are a lost person, belonging to nothing of special value right now.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    #10     May 31, 2018
    Tony Stark and exGOPer like this.