republican budget most fraudulent budget in American history.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So YOU supervise unmedicated enemas and perform the medicated ones yourself.

:D :D Got ya. LOL

#51     Apr 3, 2012
  2. I know Lucrum, you do not know what is a medicated enema and what is not a medicated enema. A medicated enema is so rare that I have never actually given one in my 20 years of practice. I am going to stop this now as Tsing gave me a wake up call yesterday, so I am not going to get pulled too deep into pettiness again.

I guess that is what I should expect from a lesser light. So I am going to leave you alone now, as you are simply flailing at the air.:)

#52     Apr 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Riiiight, and you never took flying lessons either. Except that you did, couldn't finish, then claimed you never had.

#53     Apr 3, 2012
  4. I said, fool, that I never got to the practicum, I have never flown inside of a plane as the pilot.

But, I know rednecks. Some of you are still fighting the civil war:D

#54     Apr 3, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

pretty much anyone taking flying lessons is a student pilot
    WTF does a war that ended in 1865 have to do with your lies now?

#55     Apr 3, 2012
  6. That's okay some of you act just like slaves,only you don't know whose plantation you are on.

#56     Apr 3, 2012
  7. Well you confirmed you live in a small town, you say idiotic stuff, just one more thing. Are you living in the South, Southwest, or Mountain West?:D

#57     Apr 3, 2012

8. Some of you and your ilk are still walking around, you redneck racist POS.:D

And flying a plane is easier than driving a car, as evidence by the barrier to entry. 12 year old girls cannot get a drivers licence, but they can fly an airplane:)

#58     Apr 3, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Peoria population 115,007

#59     Apr 3, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this deflection or mindless rambling because you can't keep up?

But it was too difficult for you personally to finish your lessons.

I assume you ride the city bus back and forth to work.

#60     Apr 3, 2012