republican budget most fraudulent budget in American history.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 2, 2012.

1. #21     Apr 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Following you around? LOL We're in the same small "room" genius.
    We can't help but cross paths while mingling. Your delusions of self importance are laughable.

#22     Apr 3, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Then why the need to keep me on your ET "buddy list?"

#23     Apr 3, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

This is a big moment for Brass. He's never had a friend before...

#24     Apr 3, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Since you claim to have communed with Christ, your lord and savior, is this what he told you to write?

(Oh, and I saw your last post in Free Thinker's other thread a short while ago, before you quickly deleted it. Very Freudian.)

#25     Apr 3, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Yes, it is. Jesus feels sorry for you. And He's got good reason.

How does it feel to have that one friend you've always wanted, Ass?

#26     Apr 3, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Please stop with all this spirituality. Funny how you and Jesus think so much alike, eh? Are you absolutely sure you're not Jesus? (Just in case, you might want to keep a low profile until after the weekend, and keep a close eye on your own "buddy list" during that time.)

#27     Apr 3, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Woa... Amazing insight, man. You should be working for the CIA with that kind of profiling genius. You read me like a book. Wow. Just Wow...

#28     Apr 3, 2012
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Dude, you edited your parting jab three times, since you originally posted. Honestly, you're waaaaaaaayy too emotionally invested in this site. Get out more. Get a life. You dearly need it...

#29     Apr 3, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

You did a bit of editing of your own, as I referred to earlier. Whereas I just wanted to put a finer point on my post, you were clearly embarrassed enough by your own to completely delete it. The Freudian one, remember?

#30     Apr 3, 2012