Republican anti-gay rights Senator says... 'I'm gay'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FanOfFridays, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Yes. There is law against rape, and law for age to consensual sex.
    I think homosexuals is very strange to me, but maybe homosexuals can not understand heterosexuals too?
    If that politician marry a girl, but he still look for a man, then that is his (nature) he can not resist, in my opinion.

#21     Mar 9, 2010
  2. jem

jem

I have no idea why women or men would be attracted to men.
    I am just glad women are.

#22     Mar 9, 2010
  3. stu

stu

LOL Gabfly :p

I see. Well I don't think so. I don't think that is the argument.... trendlover has stated my view as I mean it.

It is the case there are behaviors in sex which appear common and natural to all animals across all species, hetro, homo whatever sex, even in animals where no conscious choice for any of those behaviors is apparent. So it's not really plausible to say any of those particular animal behaviors are therefore just being projected onto humans, when all the same natural behavior is apparent throughout .

After that it's a separate matter as to what individuals find acceptable. But that does not change the fact hetro, homo, South Park bi-curious, whatever, are naturally present.

The behavior humans should not approve of in my opinion are behaviors which would cause real harm to another. I don't see how hetro or homo does any real harm per se, other than to upset the prissy sensitivities of some people. Normally religious ones.

Now that is something which is not a natural behavior. Religion. So I guess the homos are one up (if you'll pardon the expression) in that regard.

#23     Mar 10, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmmm. Just one more quick question...actually a request.
    Would you mind giving Obama a blow job?

You know, so we can impeach him.

#24     Mar 10, 2010
  5. ho·mo·phile 
     
    –noun
    1.a homosexual.

–adjective
    2.advocating or supportive of the interests, civil rights, and welfare of homosexuals; gay: a homophile activist organization.

I say homophile's are both 1 and 2. Some of them just don't know it yet. :p

#25     Mar 11, 2010
  6. stu

stu

Wouldn't even occur to me.
    You thought of it,
    you clearly have the tendency,
    you do it.

#26     Mar 11, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have no understanding of a mans sexual attraction to other men.
    You on the other hand approve, defend and promote it.

You say it's natural, so what's stopping you?

#27     Mar 11, 2010
  8. stu

stu

… you displayed the queer tendency…. do it yourself .

#28     Mar 11, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Did I? Were you not the one defending homosexuality?
    And now that someone suggests you partake in the very activity YOU defend and advocate as "natural" all of a sudden you have your panties in a bunch.
    Come on stu, take one for the team, pun intended.

#29     Mar 11, 2010
  10. Hi peilthetraveler,

You are comparing homosexuals to pedophiles? If anything, this guy is a proof that it is by birth not by choice.

Here you have a man who concealed his real sexual orientation, went on to marry and have children and when it became too much to bare, he came out of the closet! Had it been a choice, he would've carried on with his deception.

#30     Mar 11, 2010