Republican anti-gay rights Senator says... 'I'm gay'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FanOfFridays, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Is Ricter a woman ???

#11     Mar 9, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

Either a woman or an extremely effeminate homosexual.

The word Effeminate seems to have been created specificly for Ricter. :)

Effeminate: Having feminine qualities untypical of a man: not manly in appearance or manner.

#12     Mar 9, 2010
  3. Yeah, I trade for a living :)

I had a sudden fear that I had been a sarcastic A-hole with a lady! LOL

#13     Mar 9, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Ricter is not a woman, though for the point of his question to peil, that is irrelevant.

#14     Mar 9, 2010
  5. stu

stu

For social conservatises, sure . They don't like the idea homo is as natural as hetro.

"....homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them."

..but of course, gut worms always CHOOSE to be queer.

#15     Mar 9, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What I meant was our we projecting human behaviors onto animals and in the case of your argument projecting animal behaviors onto humans.

IOW if this is THE argument for human homo sex could the same argument be made for eating our young/cannibalism and a number of other animal behaviors I'll assume you would not approve for humans to engage in?

#16     Mar 9, 2010
  7. jem

jem

I read the article.

this was a quote for a gay activist in the l.a times

"It is unfortunate he helped spread the bigotry that forced him to stay in the closet," said Geoff Kors, executive director of Equality California, a group supporting gay marriage. "We hope he now takes this opportunity to educate people in his district and throughout the state that his sexual orientation is irrelevant."

Its idiots like this geoff kors that make me happy California voted against gay marriage.

yeah the guy was a big biggot because he was against voting for gay marriage and against creating a harvey milk day.

I am against 6 people being married too - does that make me a biggot against sixsexuals too.

#17     Mar 9, 2010
  8. Yes, Lucrum, do tell us about projection.

#18     Mar 9, 2010
  9. I think stu is saying homosexual behavior is in nature, just like the heterosexual sex.
    So is not like cannabolism, because humans do not see heterosexual sex in nature as something bad. Is just sex, not cannabolism.

#19     Mar 9, 2010
  10. And let's not forget the consenting adults part, cannabalism doesnt work that way either :D

#20     Mar 9, 2010