Report on TWA Flight 800 by Commander William S. Donaldson III hidden by medias

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 17, 2003.

1. maxpi

maxpi

It was the policy of the Clinton Admin to cover up stuff like that, to not give the terrorists any credit for what they did. Meanwhile they had the PLO working in the White House on some trivial stuff basically. I think they were just trying to get some cooperation and show the terrorists that it would not affect us much. The word "terror" and "terrorist" were not in the media, printed or popular during that admin. I looked for them after I figured that out, never saw an instance of those words until after Bush was elected. Right away Tom Brokaw did a special on terrorism around the world. Different admins have had different things blanked out, especially during war. There were a lot of words that were disallowed during world war II. Some of them were sort of funny, "crossbow" was one, it was considered a superior commando weapon and therefore nobody was allowed to talk about it.

The current admin has a little different take on terrorism after 9/11. I'm pretty happy with it. These Osama guys can't be too bright. They got away with anything and everything while we had fascism and communism to worry about but now they are our worst enemy and best place to test new military hardware. Times changed and they didn't get it. Gonna miss em'.

Max

#11     Apr 17, 2003
  2. I have been troubled by this episode for a long time. The official explanation made little or no sense, and there were credible eyewitnesses who described two missile trails going to the plane. There seemed to be a wilfull failure to develop the obvious possibility that water borne terrorists had used shoulder-fired missiles to take down this plane.

This cries out for an independent investigation.

#12     Apr 18, 2003
  3. did any group(s) ever claim responsibility for shooting down the plane?

#13     Apr 18, 2003