Report from the Mississippi bridge collapse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Turok, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Turok

Turok

I find it completely conceivable AAA - for several of the reasons that you mention. This was not just a single section that dropped. I'm still not sure that they won't find something sabatoge related, but I'll just keep listening.

JB

PS: not parody in case anyone wonders.

#31     Aug 2, 2007

2. moonbat...:D

#32     Aug 2, 2007
  3. Oh, I don't think so. They had 2 lanes closed for repair work, had massive number of cars, big boom when it first dropped, then connectors probably failed and pulled down other sections.

But then again, who the heck knows. AAA's airplane and missile is still one of the weirdest things in recent history.

c

#33     Aug 2, 2007
  4. You really think that's true? Kill Americans to justify killing others?

#34     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Turok

Turok

LOL -- called a moonbat and a neocon in the same thread.

:)

JB

#35     Aug 2, 2007
  6. Turok

Turok

No, I don't believe that, but others on this thread (the spoofed) do.

JB

#36     Aug 2, 2007
  7. "What I fear now is a govenrment coverup similar to the one they did after that TWA flight blew up leaving JFK and multiple witnesses reported seeing a missile trail tracking it."

The lack of information on this one always annoyed me.

#37     Aug 2, 2007
  8. I thought this was quite poignant, from today's Paul Harvey broadcast. I'm pretty sure that Mr. Harvey is certainly not a left/liberal, quite the contrary.
    (paraphrasing)

$250 million needed desperately in Minnesota, but we can't afford it, we spend all the money in Iraq. $30 billion for Israel weaponry, but no money for Minnesota.

As I mentioned in another thread, when is our government going to start working for the U.S. citizens again? I have no problem with helping Israel, and lending a hand to other countries in case of a natural catastrophe or something, but spending our money and lives in the middle of centuries old religous feud drives me crazy.

c

#38     Aug 16, 2007
  9. Why is a local bridge the responsibility of the federal government? I'm not defending the money we have wasted in Iraq, but subsidizing everything from Washington is part of the problem, not the solution.

#39     Aug 16, 2007