Report Expected to Implicate Marines in Massacre

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 2, 2006.

1. You, sir, are thus a better man than John Murtha in this regard.

#11     Aug 2, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

#12     Aug 2, 2006
  3. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Henry Hill: [narrating] And then there was Jimmy Two Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice, like:

Jimmy Two Times: I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

#13     Aug 2, 2006
    #14     Aug 2, 2006
  5. Hapaboy,

Why the hell do you buy into the nazicon rhetoric that somehow John Murtha is bad? He has known this all along and knows the routine all too well. HE IS SUPPORTING THE TROOPS the way their generals want to support them but can't. Every time one of them retires they say "Get those boys outta there, this things all screwed up"! Disagree with the man if you want, but don't question his patriotism or manhood. I happen to believe that although Bush et al. needs to go before they make an even bigger mess outta this thing, we need to stay and clean the mess up. Just try to be more open minded to a well intended opposition. In the final analysis they may just be right.

#15     Aug 3, 2006
  6. Clay, why the hell don't you condemn Murtha for judging these men guilty BEFORE this case was investigated? Jesus Christ, I understand he's your hero and all, but can you look beyond your Bush-hatred for one minute and call Murtha's assignation of blame for what it was?

#16     Aug 3, 2006
  7. Repeating old man...

#17     Aug 3, 2006
  8. This must do wonders for morale. Put young troops in an impossible situation, have them take causalties form terrorists day after day, a few civilians get killed, the Iraqi's--who actually htink they should be allowed to prosecute US troops-- refuse to cooperate in the investigation, and some senile pol convicts our guys in the press. No mention of those guys who were kidnapped and horribly, and I mean horribly, tortured and maimed, then killed. Maybe the Iraqi's could start with prosecuting their killers before they get to our guys.

#18     Aug 3, 2006
  9. In his mind EVERY kid that dies in Vietnam...uh, err I mean Iraq MATTERS! Imagine that last American boy that died in Vietnam AFTER Nixon had already sold them down the river. What the hell is Nixon telling these kids in the afterlife? "Im sorry we already knew it was a lost cause, but had to keep up the pretenses long enough to let you die and for us to get what we wanted outta there." Murtha feels obligated to get these kids out of there AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Not because he is a whiny liberal but because he truly feels it is the right thing to do. I disagree with him but cannot fault him.

#19     Aug 3, 2006
    #20     Aug 3, 2006