Report: British Member of Parliament puts $16 million bounty on Obama, George W. Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Everyone needs a way to interface with the outside world in a constructive manner, so I most definitely need my job.

Staying hunkered down in a bunker and spewing right wing garbage for nearly a decade is a sign of mental illness.

It doe not surprise tho that someone else supports you. Typical of a beta male.

#41     Apr 17, 2012
  2. That's because you think they are black when in fact they are pink.

#42     Apr 17, 2012
  3. Again, can you please post a link to these "pink panthers". Did you make this up out of your own head? Where are these people?

#43     Apr 17, 2012

4. Spiker > Lucrum

#44     Apr 17, 2012
  5. Not bad AK.

I prefer this equation.

Spiker/2 > Lucrum ^2

#45     Apr 17, 2012
  6. Most decidedly PINKO collectivist in orientation.

Now do you denounce or condemn their putting a bounty on zimmer's head or not?

It's a simple question put forth to you , iq-47, dike, g-spot, no-current, I shop piggly wiggly etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party

#46     Apr 17, 2012

7. Not bad RCG, but we have to keep it simple for Lucrum

#47     Apr 17, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Indeed. Lucrum isn't much of a numbers guy. He's more into big picture concepts. The wrong big picture, of course, but that is beside the point. You may wish to refer to some of his earlier responses and concurrences for illustrative purposes:
    After suffering through several of these posts, I was finally able to modify Lucrum's behavior by following each of these bingo posts with:

[​IMG]

(A tip of the hat to Ivan Pavlov.)

#48     Apr 17, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your mother?

#49     Apr 17, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

You, in all your splendor.

#50     Apr 17, 2012