Report: British Member of Parliament puts $16 million bounty on Obama, George W. Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Apr 15, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

And, it will be a lot easier to find them than Osama Bin Laden. I know where they live! PM me if you want to purchase their addresses. :D

#21     Apr 16, 2012
  2. Just remember those words....TACIT APPROVAL, and the lack you weighing in on several things posted here indicates you tacitly approve of some rather interesting ideas as well.

#22     Apr 16, 2012
  3. So where's your condemnation of the pink panthers bounty on zimmerman's head and the impotent Injustice dept reaction?

#23     Apr 16, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Hey, look - pig breath picked up a new phrase here and actually used it in a sentence.

Good goin' pig breath. I'm proud of your little pea brain picking up on that. :D (work on your grammar a bit though so as not to embarrass yourself)

#24     Apr 16, 2012
  5. AK, yoo hoo AK

I seem to have missed your previous condemnation of the pink panthers.

Go ahead and clear things up like a big boy and condemn them now, if that's your position.

#25     Apr 16, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently the Pink Panthers have AK and RCG's "TACIT APPROVAL".

#26     Apr 16, 2012
  7. If not they can easily set the record straight and denounce the pink panthers : let's see if they will man up to it?

#27     Apr 16, 2012
  8. And where is yours condemning the overtly racist, sexist and homophobic posts on this site??

#28     Apr 16, 2012
  9. Bruh, do you even have a job that matters?:D

#29     Apr 16, 2012
  10. Yeah, thus sayest the racist, sexist, homophobic redneck right winger. You have no cred beyond the three of you who joined back ten years ago.:D

#30     Apr 16, 2012