Repetitive conversation!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by THERUDEBOY, Feb 23, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

"there is always something to be gained even from the repetitive threads."

i recognize the paradox. perhaps it is similar to the arguement against censoring tv. just turn tv off or switch channels.
    reviving or repeating a thread , in any case, may bring out new information or a new perspective

#21     Feb 24, 2006
  2. This character, "grob", has replied to one of my posts; and he evidently still hasn't learned to write. When reading anything by this guy keep in mind the following line from Shakespeare: "...the hollow vessel makes the loudest noise..." Also, see my posts on "psychology" and crooks: this "grob" fits the description therein.

#22     Feb 24, 2006
  3. You do know
    grob has been trading since 1950s

#23     Feb 24, 2006
  4. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Hello, guys, and girls. My initial thread may seem arrogant and condescending, but, that was never my intent. I suppose i just wanted the reaction. Small things amuse small minds.

What do i think about 'trading chat forums'?

Personally, i think they are good. They provide a vent.

Trading styles vary, they cover the whole.

BASICS?

Why should a person ever forget the basics? It's not as if you have a lot to remember? Or do you lack dicipline?

Chatting about dicipline is about as much use as tits on a snake, why, because only you can control yourself.

In short, how can a chimp ever forget the basics?

The rest is up to you!

Repetitive, or what?

#24     Feb 24, 2006
  5. zdreg

zdreg

i am waiting for an intelligent comment.
    when will the chimp respond?:)

#25     Feb 25, 2006
  6. I'm probably not part of the spectrum you are very conscious of. Don't worry about it.

Because I am foreign to you, and you are not responding to me, you can give yourself more time to understand what I posted. Then, you will be able to determine that you blew it in the post above.

Think about, for a while, who who get to me, if anyone would. Think along the lines of my initial post in this thread. When you make that determination, you get to see or understand that you are not in the setting that I relate to and, secondly, because of that, there is no possibility of my being where you construe me to be.

It will be a long time before anything I have to say in forums resinates with you. What is important for you is to not worry about it. I am the type of person, who, for most of your life, will not have any connection to your conscious universeas you see me.

#26     Feb 25, 2006
  7. Grob109,

I appreciate your posts. Is that true I read that you have been trading 50 + years? If so that's mighty impressive.

Dan

#27     Feb 25, 2006
  8. Cheese

Cheese

The Double Titted Snake awaits discovery.
    So for the time being your assumption must be safe ..
    :D

#28     Feb 26, 2006
  9. "Repetitive conversation!

Hey me, I am a loser.
    What the heck is a loser?
    Hey me, I am a loser.
    Hey me, I am a loser.
    Hey me, I am a loser.
    Hey me, I am a loser.