Repetitive conversation!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by THERUDEBOY, Feb 23, 2006.

1. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

It doesn't matter how many posts a person has made or how much experience a person has behind them, the same old subjects and conversation always regurgitate.

Why?

Everybody is an expert on the 'text book' stuff........that's for sure.

Give a 'newbie' advice once, that's fine. Second, third, maybe even fourth time.

How many professional traders come on this site......just for the reaction?

How much do you need to talk about what you know?

If it was not for 'chat forums', how lonely would you be?

Do you need to state the obvious all the time?

2. Your post seems to qualify as repetitive conversation LOL

:D

3. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

I've not asked this one before! Do your home work properly Mr. Coach.

4. trading can be boring at times waiting for setups. it fills time to post here.

it was never my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! I've known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should have showed the greatest profit... their experience matched mine... they made no real money. Men who can be right and sit tight are uncommon... but it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big money. The market does not beat them they beat themselves because though they have brains they cannot sit tight! Jessie Livermore Reminiscences

5. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Vanhalen, you've read too much into this one and are jumping the gun.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I really don't understand what your problem is. It is the nature of pretty much EVERY newsgroup and messageboard, that after a while it becomes repetative. Since you only have 60+ posts and been a member here for a few months, (assuming this is your first handle) there are still new stuff that you can learn.
    Now if another member with 1000s of posts and 3 years membership would complain, that icould be understandable, but the following would still apply:

1. For a newborn, every joke is a new one. Even the old ones. Thus for newbies repetition is a good thing.

2. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to stay here and read posts. Go and look up Misc.music.britney if you need variety.

3. Instead of complaining, YOU can actually start new threads with new ideas. But not like this one.

Again, you are right, this messageboard is repetative, but there is a solution. Go outside and have a life! :)

7. As a long time poster repetition is becoming a problem for me. The repetition comes from a constant influx of new traders and for them it is not repetition but the longer you are here the more repetition you see. This forum has been a nice distraction for me for a long time but it seems to be winding down.:(

8. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Pekelo, i like you. I think you are correct, but, you lost it in some ways. Now, for you, all you need to do is concentrate!

9. fx forum should be eliminated...
    the attitude there is just so lame and it seems to attract the most fucked up

just a thought

10. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Chat forums can become more than 'chat'! They can engulf a person with 'EGO'.
    A person can become so enthused with spouting out the basics that they feel the basics don't apply to themselves anymore. Some people will agree with me on this one......the rest never had a clue in the first place.

#10     Feb 23, 2006