Repetition, The Mother of Success and Failure. RAMOUTAR REPORT VOLUME 10

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by RAMOUTAR, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Thank god the market always eventually weeds out the weak hands. The last time I encountered someone as arrogant and delusional as yourself, he went by the name Aphexcoil, and I think the market chewed him up and spit him out in a week. I'm setting a stop watch for you right now Sci, yeah the sci watch I will call it, tick tock tick tock. In the end Sci, the only one I have ever met who never told a lie was mother time...

BTW; I trade with CM and he is the real deal. He trades size, does it well, and more than likely has money stacks taller than your lil cocky ass.

#51     Jan 29, 2004
  2. John Kenneth Galbraith
    "Modesty is a vastly overrated virtue."

Sherlock Holmes in "The Greek Interpreter"
    "I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers."

Einstein, Albert
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

#52     Jan 29, 2004
  3. What is this alll about? Can you or Ramouter expand on this?

#53     Apr 17, 2004
  4. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

I know Jay for many years, we share a long (relative to the age of direct acess trading) history together, since about 1994. There are many trading stories we can share, but to keep it simple we have learned quite a bit from one another.

#54     Apr 18, 2004
  5. RAMOUTAR can you show the board you account statements so that we can see that you consistently make money every month trading??

#55     Apr 18, 2004
  6. I would like to expand on what Jai has said. Jai and I as he mentioned have had a very long history together. It has been a great one and one that we definitely have both shared many experiences together and grown together from. Furthermore, both Jai and I have both been trading for many years and share lots of war stories. I want to say that when it comes to passion about trading I don't believe that I have ever come across another person in my experiences that equals the unbridled passion and enthusiasm for trading that I find in Jai. I would truly place myself second to it. There have been times over the years where I have been in rut here and there with the long term grind of trading and it was Jai that I able to talk to about it with and have my batteries recharged. I came to ET probably about 1 year ago where I began posting. I have seen many personalities that post about trading but Jai is the guy who gives from the heart and soul in this soap opera atmosphere. If I could have only 1 wish it would be that I had not found this website in the first place because while some of my experiences here on ET have been interesting there have been others that I regret. I feel this site has been for me nothing but misplaced energy that would have been better used to focus on my trading. If a genie came up to me and said I will wipe ET from your memory I would choose to wipe ET from my memory. I have made contacts with some traders on this site and I am grateful for it However the friends that I have from the past are worth much more to me than the nonsense that goes on this site and I would leave it at that. This post is not for others to understand it is a message to a person that matters to me "more" than the "sum" of all the b.s. that goes on here at ET. 3 kings beats a pair of aces everytime and ET is noting but a pair of Aces I choose my friend who decided to play the 3 kings with me. I can only hope my friend does as well. Thats all I can say and also I will not be posting much more in the future.

#56     Apr 18, 2004
  7. Dude.. what a bunch of ass kissing and holding hands..

Is Jai giving u some type of cut off his mentor profits?

--MIKE

#57     Apr 18, 2004
  8. This post is not for you to understand.

#58     Apr 18, 2004
  9. Who is Ramoutar? I must say that taking the time to read his posts are well worth it.

Michael B.

#59     Apr 18, 2004
  10. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Thank you, Michael.

#60     Apr 18, 2004