Repealing ‘Obamacare’ Would Explode Debt, Says Government Auditor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I believe in single payer healthcare: the patient.

#21     Apr 3, 2012
  2. jem

jem

Blame the republicans? for once doing the right thing for once and voting no. Perhaps single payer and taking the burden off businesses would have gotten a significant amount of Republicans. Many of the non insurance non wall street companies would have been all over them to accept.

I did not see that being offered by anyone? Why? because you all were bought and paid for by the insurance lobby.
    No doubt, no lies can get you out.

I have no respect for this rat fleeing the ship leftist regroup.

You all should have had the balls to have done what was correct the first time. You and your team were corrupted. Just like the neo cons had been previously.

Its about time we had elected officials who really tried to make america better.

#22     Apr 3, 2012
  3. jem

jem

I just thought of the proper way to have done this.

1. Single Payer
    2. Health Costs removed from business.
    3. Flat tax on business with no loopholes.
    4. If company is American and paying taxes reflective of workforce participation then workers covered by Amercan Health Care. If tax dodge then they must continue to supply healthcare on par with AHC or better.
    5. All that would have be worked out is how to eliminate GE type loopholes and get a 15% real share of taxes out of big multinationals.

6. In exchange for republican yes vote on this. We drop individual income tax and go to 15% vat and pass balanced budget amendment.

If it does not balance budget so what. Economy will boom. And the Fed can just purchase our bonds and debase our dollar some more. In a few years budget will reach balance.

#23     Apr 4, 2012