Repealing ‘Obamacare’ Would Explode Debt, Says Government Auditor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 3, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I go to diners with a few doctors and a few times a year I see many doctors at weddings or office events. (my wife is in the industry.)

I can tell you in my experience most, almost all, despise Obamacare.

Doctors are not liberal when it comes to controlling how they earn money or even how they practice.

#11     Apr 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The closest RCG ever gets to a doctor is sitting on his knees. He talks shit, when he not wiping it up, and not much else.

#12     Apr 3, 2012
  3. I agree with that, as I said, as an industry, Allied Health is not very happy with Obamacare, none of us are. We see problems up the road.

But the AMA has not protested formally this bill. As far as I know. We don't like it, but............

It is a civil war within our industry. All individuals should have healthcare, but at what cost?

#13     Apr 3, 2012
  4. How much of our healthcare dollar get wasted on the insurance industry and information inefficiencies, redundancies and waste? How is it that in this day and age a patient can go to multiple doctors for multiple medications and none of them know what the other is doing?

For these reasons alone a single-payer centralized system would be preferable to any of the choices and one reason I almost hope Obamacare is struck down. We just tax for it, problem solved. No mandate required.

#14     Apr 3, 2012
  5. jem

jem

Its interesting watching the rats flee the ship. So now its not racist to be against Obamacare?

Some of the rational people who were against obamacare may be been for single payer.

#15     Apr 3, 2012
  6. A lot of democratic congressmen support single payer ,problem is zero republican congressmen do

#16     Apr 3, 2012
  7. rew

rew

Only a complete and utter fool believes that the gigantic mish mash that is Obamacare is actually going to save money. But Washington D.C. is full of fools and so is the Democratic party.

#17     Apr 3, 2012
  8. jem

jem

There are only 2 interesting groups of democrats. Those who voted no because they were against the idea of govt takeover and those who voted no because they were for govt takeover but were true leftist who believed the only real way to do it was single payer.

Its that second group I would like to know about. They would be very interesting.

Who were these noble leftists? Obama and the insurance companies even corrupted Kucinich.

#18     Apr 3, 2012
  9. I dont think the majority of them were corrupted.I think most democrats prefer single payer but took would they could get.I want single payer but support Obamacare over the old system of 50 million uninsured ,the pre existing conditions ban and other insurance abuses

Rather them blame democrats who mostly support single payer I think more blame should be placed on republicans who have been fighting against it since Truman was President

Many democrats support it because they believe it will lead to single payer

#19     Apr 3, 2012
  10. #20     Apr 3, 2012