Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' blood is on Sarah Palin's hands

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

they've run to the feedback section, too?

only an idiot says that palin has blood on her hands for what happened. truly. only a bona-fide idiot.

and citing an online anonymous internet poll as if it is indicative of reality.

#31     Jan 17, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

another informative poll (even more so).

[​IMG]

#32     Jan 17, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not disagreeing with your assertion re Palin and Giffords. But equally idiotic stuff is being posted by peeps here on the "other side of the aisle".

#33     Jan 17, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

equally idiotic? that's a stretch. range rover is one-of-a-kind (and that's not a compliment).

#34     Jan 17, 2011
  5. Brilliant!

#35     Jan 17, 2011
  6. Sigh... First, I'm no "lib".

Second, you need to ask the New York Times where in the hell they've been since that is where the info is from.

And third, if I was a lib, I don't think I'd be spewing the nonsense that the shooter's anger would well up at the sight of President George W. Bush. It kinda sorta ruins the meme that Palin and the Tea Party are to blame.

I thought that was obvious.

#36     Jan 17, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Absolutely equally. But you might have some of them on ignore--I don't want to name names.

Just to clarify my own view, (so I don't forget it!), our differences boil down to metaphysics and the question, "what is Man's true nature, individual animal, or social animal?" The arguments all spring from that.

#37     Jan 17, 2011