Rep. Chris Collins arrested for insider trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cuddles, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Thanks for sharing.

Here is the part I don't understand.

If you worth $66 Million and you Know you doing illegal trading, why not stop after you make your money for your family??

it makes 0 sense. I'm worth 66 million and I STILL doing illegal stuff.

Make your 1-4 million and exit the game.

It's like a drug dealer making millions a year and continue selling dope.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    dealmaker, Spooz Top 2 and CSEtrader like this.
  3. sle

sle

You would be surprised to find out that 4 million does not really go that far.

dealmaker and SimpleMeLike like this.
  4. Here4money,

If I have 4 million right now, I'm done. Retired. I go home and sit down and chill. Done. Nomore trading, no nothing. No debt.

But I can only speak for myself.

ElCubano and CALLumbus like this.
  5. Because people like him with big net worth from non-hard worked for sources have no understanding of the value of money and see it like a score. He is only worth something if that number keeps growing. taking a hit is like taking a hit to his manhood so he does dumb shit like this which ruins him. Happens to every rich mofo handed money or born with a silver spoon.

Spooz Top 2 and SimpleMeLike like this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

The idea he made his fortune by doing these shady tactics has been floated. I simply don't buy it. This was so amateurish that either the SEC are utterly incompetent, or he wanted to get caught.

7. El OchoCinco,
    You said it right. I agree with you.

Like , the guy is just an idot. He already made 66 million and still taking risk.

66 million, I'm done. My whole family set for life. And I would still trade 1 contracts, cause I enjoy the challenge.

8. I will go with he is a Congressman and thinks the sun shines out of his ass and can do no wrong....

dealmaker and Gotcha like this.
  9. Makes you wonder what else he did to get there...

10. Sig

Sig

There's actually some interesting research that shows that powerful people do in fact end up with a cognetive blind spot that leads them to behave as if they are above the rules that apply to normal people. You summed it all up well in one sentence.

#10     Aug 12, 2018