Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, only a month into her freshman term, she is already killing jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Feb 10, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

What Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is doing for New York, the democrats plan on doing for the entire country. She is off to a great start.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/08/ama...ition-washington-post-reports.html?yptr=yahoo

Amazon is reconsidering building one of its new headquarters in New York due to local opposition, including from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, The Washington Post reported Friday.

After a nearly year-long search, Amazon in November selected the Long Island City neighborhood of New York City and the National Landing neighborhood of Arlington, Virginia, as the two sites for its East Coast headquarters. The announcement was met almost immediately with protest by some New York officials and residents who feared Amazon would take over the Queens neighborhood, drive up prices and and push out existing residents.

Each of the new headquarters is intended to house 25,000 Amazon employees.

WeToddDid2 and gwb-trading like this.
  2. Stupid and crazy.
    A liberal’s dream representative

3. RRY16

RRY16

Nobody wants that headache except for batshit crazy’s in TX or NC.

4. wildchild

wildchild

Nobody wants what headache?

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You know the leftists hate the headache of jobs and productively employed citizens.

They prefer to have everyone on the dole and idle.

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  6. RRY16

RRY16

Like you 2 slouchers, stirring up shit all day and producing nada.

7. wildchild

wildchild

I still do not know what headache you are referring to. Please elaborate!

8. wildchild

wildchild

I am not sure if he was being sarcastic or what. I also dont know why he singled out NC and TX.

9. wildchild

wildchild

For real?

10. wildchild

wildchild

Well Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez delivered big time for her district.

#10     Feb 14, 2019