Rennick's response to Hawking (egghead who says there is no Heaven or God)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by William Rennick, May 16, 2011.

1. <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tjLiWy2nT7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Defense rests:cool:

2. Welcome back Rennick!

Hawking is in for one hell of a surprise, in the near future.

3. God might exist, but surely there is no Heaven. the best course of action for a human being is to be prepared to be f*ked both in this life and in after-life.

4. There is a Heaven shorty, I saw a glimpse of it..no fooling:cool:

5. Nasty dormant insects with a brain the size of tiny pebble.

Pain in the ass proof that evolution is a bitch.

So focused on their dicks they follow a snapping finger.

Real fucking incredible; heaven must suck.

No thanks.

6. Did you get a glimpse of some virgins in your vision? Were they hot ?

7. pspr

pspr

Underground Internet is the answer. All the bugs have been chatting with each other for 17 years then they organize their big orgy because they can't count higher than 17. They're only bugs. :D

8. Then explain this you Meathead...

[​IMG]
    :cool:

9. maxpi

maxpi

All this evolution stuff makes me yawn.. they have SO MANY questions to account for and the experts just don't have to. They control the venue for the official debate and that's end of discussion...

Why does blue and uv light harm us? I really wonder why that is.. all our ancestors stayed indoors a lot maybe? They all wore big hats or something?

I watched the videos from drdino.com and they show a lot of really interesting things... people say they refute all these things but they don't really, they just play politics...

#10     May 17, 2011