Rennicks quest...100 bucks to 100 grand

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, May 15, 2008.

1. I'm amazed that Ameritrade doesn't pull the plug on live trading for being under a minimum limit of some kind . . . I mean "$64 buying power"? Wow . . .

I'm rootin' for ya just the same.

#41     May 20, 2008
  2. funny that you started this. my trading partners and i did something similar to this back in 2000. we started with the minimum to open a futures account($2500), picked a strategy from Bernstein's "Compleat Day Trader" and rolled the dice for a year or until you were broke.

and we were just thinking of doing it again... but i think we will just take bets on you this time around.

good luck.....

#42     May 20, 2008
  3. :cool:

#43     May 20, 2008
  4. Rennick still uses punch cards on his Tandy computer.

#44     May 20, 2008
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Rennick, You are the amazing one. You are not only on the brink of making ET history but on the verge of surpassing yourself once again for the umpteenth time.

All hail the mighty Rennick! :D :D :D

#45     May 20, 2008
  6. Can you rephrase that so it ends with the words "you might be a Rennick"?

#46     May 20, 2008

7. Dude, I've got a Dell...

:cool:

#47     May 20, 2008
  8. If you use an abacus to figure out your Fibonacci retracements.........you might be a Rennick.

#48     May 20, 2008

9. Hey, if it works...

:cool:

ps. anyone want to see a 20% plus daily gain.. This is what I call a "base hit", normally I would have already sold. But when youre trading this kind of size you don't want to overtrade...commissions are too high of a percentage at this point. I'm going to let it ride until the "Ball" tells me to go long.

#49     May 20, 2008
  10. If you are up 20% in a day and can't fill up your tank with the profits...........you might be a Rennick.

By the way, I'm rooting for you

#50     May 20, 2008